Adurnsyl Assorted Arms and Armour

If it’s just .300 blackout i actually already have data for that ammo.

Okie are there any other calibers you have data for already? I also have 7.92x33k and 20x28mm rounds added in.

Edit: 20x28mm is a small smart ammunition for the xm-25 grenade launcher and OICW integrated launcher.

20x28 is a new one, give me an example firearm.
Edit: derp

^I edited examples into the original post
Edit: RIP us I guess we had the same idea

Heh. Most grenade launchers only fire at around 76 m/s despite some impressive ranges.

20x28mm is a weird one though. It’s not a low velocity round and has a very flat trajectory for a grenade launcher. Theres actually a 20mm launcher in service with the south african military. It’s called the neopup PAW-20.

Edit: I just realised that name sound so much like a bad furry joke it’s not even funny

I just checked. There are no overlaps with the other 2 firearms mods that ship with the game. Later today I’ll create a google doc with all the firearms and ammunition types I’ve added in and post it into the original topic for easy reference.

edit: Just finished writing it up. Editing the original post now.

next update won’t be until sometime mid January. School work has kept me really busy and I haven’t been able to do a whole lot.

Out of curiosity, why are all the Rivtech guns blacklisted by this?

Yeah about that… I was dumb and wanted to play with the blacklist so I created a 2nd modinfo.json and blacklisted all the Rivtech and Leadworks firearms. I must have gotten them mixed up somewhere along the way and just never realized.

I just fixed the modinfo.json so Rivtech firearms will now spawn alongside firearms added in my mod.