A Log-wall Camp Unmarked on Map

I came across a log-wall construction by the road. There were motorbikes, tools, tents, a dining room and a bedroom. The building was not marked on map. I saw a bear, so I headed to another direction.

Two days later, when I came back, the bear was dead outside the gate. After butchering the bear, I wondered what killed it, when I stepped on a landmine. So the bear was killed by a landmine! And I went to the bedroom to sleep and heal. During the night, I heard an explosion outside. Surely this place was surrounded by landmines. The next morning, I went outside to check out the victim, and stepped on another landmine and died.

I’m pretty sure you found a bandit camp. A picture would be greatly appreciated.

That’s a bandit camp. If you were playing with static NPCs on, it would have quite a few hostile bandit NPCs. They’re a real pain.

ftfy

Also, your perception must have been low to not notice the land mines…

"So then I stepped on a landmine, I healed. Then I went outside and stepped on a landmine and had to Heal. I stepped on a landmine when I went outside so I went to sleep to Heal. I had a dream where I stepped on a landmine. I healed! When I woke up I stepped on a landmine and had to heal."
This is a paraphrase of a joke I heard, in context to OPs story.

[quote=“coldnar, post:6, topic:11665”]"So then I stepped on a landmine, I healed. Then I went outside and stepped on a landmine and had to Heal. I stepped on a landmine when I went outside so I went to sleep to Heal. I had a dream where I stepped on a landmine. I healed! When I woke up I stepped on a landmine and had to heal."
This is a paraphrase of a joke I heard, in context to OPs story.[/quote]

Is that a reference to this?

Hahah, that’s an amusing joke, I haven’t managed to watch the video though.

I had 10 perception, and wore a sunglasses, so I was just unlucky. But thanks to the motorbike, I learnt to drive in Cata! My survivors would be nomad from now on.