Second Time Triggering Land Mine Near Rep in Refugee Center

Hi there,

This is the second time I walked by the Representative in the Refugee Center and blew myself up accidentally when I “triggered a landmine.”

Is this a known bug? Why are there landmines inside the refugee center? This is really disheartening :\

Sincerely,
Burnt Cyber Cop

[quote=“LoneTophat, post:1, topic:13198”]Hi there,

This is the second time I walked by the Representative in the Refugee Center and blew myself up accidentally when I “triggered a landmine.”

Is this a known bug? Why are there landmines inside the refugee center? This is really disheartening :\

Sincerely,
Burnt Cyber Cop[/quote]
Did you take the “kill bandits in the cabin” quest? If so, sometimes, it bugs out when there’s no place to spawn the bandits. This results in said bandits spawning near you (sometimes just outside the center) and the traps that were supposed to be for the cabin spawning within the same proximity.
Yup, NPC questing needs some work. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“DeclanFrost, post:2, topic:13198”][quote=“LoneTophat, post:1, topic:13198”]Hi there,

Sincerely,
Burnt Cyber Cop[/quote]
Did you take the “kill bandits in the cabin” quest? If so, sometimes, it bugs out when there’s no place to spawn the bandits. This results in said bandits spawning near you (sometimes just outside the center) and the traps that were supposed to be for the cabin spawning within the same proximity.
Yup, NPC questing needs some work. :P[/quote]

So that’s why that bandit suddenly appeared next to me! I killed him and thought little of it. But then I stepped on a landmine :c