[32x32] MSX DEAD PEOPLE Tileset

Yep that was it.

On update 8831 when pressing e near a door etc it would use the normal green square icon but after updating to 8832 it started using the flame icon…it gave me a heart attack lol I thought I set a fire by mistake.

Any way thanks for all your awesome work

I wonder what this tileset look like if it is isometric

Proper highlight graphics for actions will be added in the next update later today!

3 Likes

Just wanted to say that I love the tileset.

You are doing great work. :+1:

2 Likes

Can somebody help ?
I open up the game to see this

My character was completely normal this morning. Then he suddenly looks like this, as if someone throw tons of mud at him then covered with some brown moss.
I tried to switch to different tileset, and everything is back to normal again.
I really love the DEAD PEOPLE tileset, so can anyone please help me fixing this up ?

Wow, what mods do you use?
It is sludge pit texture on your character. Sludge pits are from PK mod.
Maybe you can give me your save file? It would be best to solve this.

1 Like

I didn’t know there was a camouflage skill added. That’s some impressive work on your survivor’s part.

7 Likes

I tried to reinstall the tileset and everything is normal again. None of the mod I’m using have problem.
THanks for wanting to help

2 Likes

Question regarding the highlight graphics option you mention that was added in update 8831 – is there a way to easily disable that feature without reverting to a previous version? I don’t see any settings in options. I really don’t like the highlight feature and would prefer to turn it off.

Anyway, really love this tileset and i’m really enjoying getting back into the game because of it. Thank you!

I will make you a mod later today, what will hide highlight graphics. It is still gonna be in the game, but it will be invisible.

That’s very much appreciated and generous of you. Really thankful for everything you are contributing to the game. Hope some others can make use of this mod as well. Perhaps it’s just me, but I really don’t understand the point of highlighting the area around my character. It seems obvious that squares surrounding my character can be examined w/o needing to be highlighted separately. Of course, I have enough experience with the game so maybe that’s why this feature seems so unnecessary. Thanks again.

1 Like

New mod “No Highlights” added. Insert it in your save file or just start new game with this mod enabled.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this is still the case, but I’ve recently noticed that anesthetic kits lost it’s sprite. Possibly due to it being a different item than before, holding 3 charges each now instead of a single use kit.

1 Like

Was updated in previous tileset update.

1 Like

Hey SomeDeadGuy,

Not sure if it’s from a mod or from the base game, but the electric blanket doesn’t appear to have a tile.

As always, thanks for keeping this awesome tileset up-to-date… :slight_smile:

No, electric blankets do have tiles.
You are using old version of the tileset.

Okay, I’ll check again once I got back to the farmhouse where it was. The room was dark, so maybe I didn’t see it right…

Okay, so it seems every time I update the game, I have to reselect the UNDEAD_PEOPLE tileset in my options, and now the no_hightlight mod and the xotto icons mod are no longer working… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Weird, I got the no_highlight mod working again by restarting the game, but the xotto icons mod only seems to work with the Dead_People version of the tileset. If I use the UNDEAD_PEOPLE version, I get all the changed icons and stuff. Anyway, at least I think I’ve worked it out, for now… :smiley:

Update to the game also replaces DeadPeople mods to old versions!