[32x32] MSX DEAD PEOPLE Tileset

Yes, but it also apparently automatically changed my settings from UNDEAD to DeadPeople, which is why I had the missing electric blanket tile.

As I said, it doesn’t matter; I’ll just have to manually replace the tileset each time I do a game update… :slight_smile:

Yeah, this is new. My game do not changed default tileset before, i set my game to Undead_People and it was it every time i update the game. Strange.

Hi SomeDeadGuy,

looks like a couple of things have come up with your latest update.

Firstly, there seems to be a typo in the Xotto Indicators mod, where there is an extra _ in the ident. This is causing my saved game to throw an error upon loading,which is easily fixed by doing a simple edit on the modinfo.json file. Just thought I’d mention it here as it may throw some new users.

Secondly, the No_Highlight mod doesn’t seem to be working correctly any more, as I am seeing indicators where there shouldn’t be any when e(X)amining terrain that has pickupable items on it…

Sorry for all these posts, but I’m sure you’d rather know when your awesome work isn’t working quite as intended… :slight_smile:

Nope, no highlight mod works. Remember, what mods what change tileset not gonna work if you already loaded save game or started new game without them. Restart the game to fix that.
Xotto indicators mod does have extra “_” in ident! I will fix that in the next tileset update.

for the first time in my CDDA session, playing the game using this tileset caused out of memory error on my 4gb RAM and crash the game, it fixed itself after relaunching the game.

and its been a while i didn’t update, and i hope it works smoothly.

1 Like

Local man cornered by zombeavers.

6 Likes

Beavers [ENEMY SPOTTED] sure [ENEMY SPOTTED] are [ENEMY SPOTTED] annoying.

Damn those undead swine, first it was people, now cute animals… Is nothing sacred!

1 Like

RIP local man died from adorables :cry:

1 Like

Are you playing the 32 or 64-bit version of the game? on 32-bit, processes are usually restricted to 2GB of memory. During the time the tileset is loaded onto the gpu it is also loaded onto the main memory which makes a significant spike of memory usage very close to the 2GB limit. Without too much activities the tile version sits at around 1.1GB.

Haha,

Nice one, SomeDeadGuy! I’ve yet to find a zombeaver in my current game, as my base isn’t really near any rivers, so I was wondering what they would look like… :smiley:

Silly…but…

1 Like

That was the source of inspiration.

1 Like

Seems legit to me lol

Chicks have nipples. Good enough for my approval.:+1:

3 Likes

:ok_hand:

I wanted to give guys dongs in the future too. I really do not like them Ken Doll bodies they have.

t. God

4 Likes

I was thinking about making some interesting character sprites to test out. Just wish there was a bit more room for more anatomical accuracy XD

On a side note, could we link naked sprites on here? Or would that be obscene? I suppose it would be alright considering they’re 32bit.

1 Like

Can we have dummy thicc spriteS that can’t sneak?

1 Like

CataCharacter%20(2)

3 Likes