**20170216 Big Sprite Update** MShock32Xottoplus Tileset Oversprite Tileset

Any chance of getting PK support on this?

Xotto update some tiles.

I will come by often. :slight_smile:

Youā€™re awesome!

This is amazing! Good job!

Current latest version: build 5240

This is sample image of updated tileset :

Next update time is uncertain. Iā€™ll work when 0.D released, or +build 0.6000

Under what license is your tileset distributed?

I donā€™t know exact CCL lisence of Mshock tileset. only for my additional works, its CC0.

Looks pretty cool. What about doing something like this for the Retrodays tileset?

I am loving the sprites that are there, but there are still lots of missing sprites that is rather distracting, not sure if its because I am playing with mods that is causing the issues, but the mods I am using are those that are included in the CDDA downloadā€¦

Is there a way to merge chesthole32 filling the missing tiles for this mod? Someone pleaseā€¦ I donā€™t know how toā€¦

Edit:

Fixed my own problem, I compared the png of chesthole32 and Mshock32Xottoplus tileset and they look exactly the same size with all the sprites in all the same spots from top to bottomā€¦ so I figured it wasnā€™t the Mshock32Xottoplus png that was the problem, it was the json that was not pointing to the tiles correctlyā€¦ so I just copied the chesthole32 json replacing the ones in Mshock32Xottoplus folder and voila! Problem fixed!

Update: I was wrong in my previous post, it isnā€™t quite as simple as that. Good news is I have made a merge between this tileset and chesthole32ā€™s and also fixed all the tile references that are missing in MShock32Xottoplus (all the ones I have encountered so far anyway.) Which requires quite a bit of manual searching and comparing. Just tested it in-game for a 5-6 hours and havenā€™t encountered any missing tiles so farā€¦

(Started a new game as a Submissive sex slave, started with nothing but latex in a burning building. Surprising successful! Got lucky and got that atomic flashlight and a keg/funnel on day one and found a base in a basement in town that isnā€™t spawning too many zombies nearby. I have the Zombie spawn rates at 1.5 so it could get hairy really fast. I have gone for a spear melee build with a holstered shotgun for emergencies and a sling for hard to hit enemies, I have grinded out Tailoring to level 5, and a few of the other essential skills to level 2, still have a long way to go as contruction & mechanics are both still zero. Currently using a forked spear.)

I will upload the resultant tile_config.json file and instructions as soon as possible, heading to Germany tomorrow on vacation, but should have some time in the evenings to do it.

Xotto: I made some changes to MShockā€™s tileset recently. Among the changes: the mininuke launcher was changed due to its close resemblance to the Fallout 3 mininuke launcher.
You may want to include the new sprites in your tileset.

First PR:

Transparency fix for MShock24:

Whenever I try to use this tileset, everything turns into shotgun shells :frowning:

The most likely solution is updating to the latest experimental build. Iā€™m using experimental 0.C-5734 with this set. Iā€™m also using the updated version of this set linked to in the post before yours.

I donā€™t know how the game actually works, so take this with a grain of salt:

The game organizes tiles by pixel quantity: 24, 32, etc., then overlays these units as a square grid onto the tilesets.png file, then assigns a number to each; moving from the top-left to the bottom right. When what you encounter happens, it could be caused by a discrepancy between the sprite id in tiles config and the tile in tiles.png, caused by changes in the organization of tiles in tiles.png.

Not sure if this is welcome, but I canā€™t help spriting while playing CDDA. Here are my latest creations if anyone is interested in folding them into this (or any) tileset.

{ "id": "f_sandbag_wall", "fg": ????, "rotates": true, "multitile": true, "additional_tiles": [ { "id": "center", "fg": ???? }, { "id": "corner", "fg": ???? }, { "id": "edge", "fg": ???? } { "id": "end_piece", "fg": ???? }, { "id": "t_connection", "fg": ???? }, { "id": "unconnected", "fg": ???? }, ] }, { "id": "straw_fedora", "fg": ???? }, { "id": "prussian_blue", "fg": ???? }, { "id": "ampoule", "fg": ???? }, { "id": "rx12_injector", "fg": ???? }, { "id": "lasagne_raw", "fg": ???? }, { "id": "lasagne_cooked", "fg": ???? }, { "id": "lasagne", "fg": ???? }, { "id": "luigilasagne", "fg": ???? }, { "id": "camelbak", "fg": ???? },
These are Sandbag Wall, Sandbag Barricade, Straw Fedora, Prussian Blue Tablets, RA21E Medical Ampoule, RX11 Stimulant Delivery System, Lasagne Noodles, Cooked Lasagne Noodles, Lasagne, Human Lasagne, and Water Camel Pack. The last one isnā€™t new, but it didnā€™t make it into this set. On that note Iā€™d also like to resubmit my chain-link fence since it rotates better than Waldoā€™s. Maybe these were left out on purpose. If so, that is fine with me.

I kept running into these basements and I had to bring that sandbag barricade in line with the general feel of the set.

Finally, is there any interest in the wooden walls I was making? This set already has better walls than the sets it is based on, but they look more like Chestholeā€™s style than Waldoā€™s.

[quote=ā€œGarfink, post:30, topic:11301ā€]Update: I was wrong in my previous post, it isnā€™t quite as simple as that. Good news is I have made a merge between this tileset and chesthole32ā€™s and also fixed all the tile references that are missing in MShock32Xottoplus (all the ones I have encountered so far anyway.) Which requires quite a bit of manual searching and comparing. Just tested it in-game for a 5-6 hours and havenā€™t encountered any missing tiles so farā€¦

(Started a new game as a Submissive sex slave, started with nothing but latex in a burning building. Surprising successful! Got lucky and got that atomic flashlight and a keg/funnel on day one and found a base in a basement in town that isnā€™t spawning too many zombies nearby. I have the Zombie spawn rates at 1.5 so it could get hairy really fast. I have gone for a spear melee build with a holstered shotgun for emergencies and a sling for hard to hit enemies, I have grinded out Tailoring to level 5, and a few of the other essential skills to level 2, still have a long way to go as contruction & mechanics are both still zero. Currently using a forked spear.)

I will upload the resultant tile_config.json file and instructions as soon as possible, heading to Germany tomorrow on vacation, but should have some time in the evenings to do it.[/quote]

Would you mind to explain how you fixed the problem? Iā€™m encountering the same issue and looking for the solution. Thank you.

@M.A.: This tileset is still compatible with Tileset Studio. Using it is the easiest way to edit the tile_config.json. Otherwise, you can edit it with a text editor. The existing entries make good examples on how to make new entries.

Incidentally, Iā€™ve been working on an update for this tileset. Is there a particular item youā€™re seeing as ASCII that you want to update?

Those look awesome, Ego! Just posting to say that.

For anyone that cares, Nibelung44 and I modified the most recent release of this tileset and added all the critters from PKā€™s rebalancing mod. You can download the json here and drop it the relevant gfx folder.

https://mega.nz/#!VA5mBQoD!k99vFSBlP3WvWbqJxNG_ff0VpeuRthJPao8pOXCB1Nc

[quote=ā€œveedanya, post:39, topic:11301ā€]For anyone that cares, Nibelung44 and I modified the most recent release of this tileset and added all the critters from PKā€™s rebalancing mod. You can download the json here and drop it the relevant gfx folder.

https://mega.nz/#!VA5mBQoD!k99vFSBlP3WvWbqJxNG_ff0VpeuRthJPao8pOXCB1Nc[/quote]

Iā€™ve downloaded the json file and it works well! Thanks for your help.