Your safehouse

I was just wondering, what does your safe-house look like in your current world (if you have one)? I was going to try and get inspiration but it seems like I can’t find any examples of a good base.

Pictures of them would be [glow=red,2,300]amazing!
[/glow]Thanks!

[quote=“Peptidase, post:1, topic:10172”]I was just wondering, what does your safe-house look like in your current world (if you have one)? I was going to try and get inspiration but it seems like I can’t find any examples of a good base.

Pictures of them would be [glow=red,2,300]amazing!
[/glow]Thanks![/quote]

This is mine. It’s not complete yet.

It still needs an enhanced electric motor and more solar panels and a couple more military platings.

I know it’s not exactly what you meant, but i always have only a mobile base. I do use temporary bases (mainly for the charcoal kiln, fireplace, smocking rack and, rarely, rock forge), until i have everything i need to hit the road.

Yeah, some kind of vehicle equivalent of the charcoal kiln would be REALLY nice, and the smoking rack would be pretty nice, too. Even the fireplace, while not really necessary, would still be kinda nice sometimes.

Yeah, some kind of vehicle equivalent of the charcoal kiln would be REALLY nice, and the smoking rack would be pretty nice, too. Even the fireplace, while not really necessary, would still be kinda nice sometimes.[/quote]

well, there are small, mobile charcoal kilns and smockers, but, tbh i never use them. I have a hefty stock of charcoal by the time i get into my mobile base, but i only use it for some crafting recipes (filter masks and diamond weapons mostly). For cooking i use the chemistry lab’s hotplate and a pot somewhere in the car.

Here’s the one on the previous world I played. You can see outside since I found an artifact at a mine that lets you see through everything.

Yessssssss. All things must be organized.

Been innawoods, so finally enjoying a shack I built myself. Clairvoyance artifact spawned solely to enlighten things.