Your choice of food

I got Carnivore from a recent serum injection. I think I’ll use a purifier to get rid of it. Seems a huge waste to subsist on meat alone when my cooking is in double digits and my cargo carriers brimming with all kinds of food.

The queen tasted great =3[/quote]
I will now kill and eat every spider I see to exact revenge! Because following the food-chain is too mainstream. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just saying, but frog tastes like chicken.

Ironically enough, almost all reptiles and amphibians have chicken taste. Probably because birds are dinosaurs

Ant would quite likely taste like acid. Then again, frog’s legs are a delicacy and ants are also a delicacy… unsure…

It’s one of those recipes that got in and immediately were too weak for anyone to use. Like makeshift macuahuitl and few articles of clothing.

If someone sent a balancing PR, it would probably get in.[/quote]
I use aspic to preserve zucchini when it starts to spoil; can’t be wastin’ good… lumpy green vegetable.

I heard ants taste of lemons due to the acid. Other insects generally nut-like.

Oh, wow! Did not know that. Well, then. That right there is a game changer. Looks like I’ll be snatching some ant fetuses soon and turn them into delicious baby ant powder. My god… I should… I should carry shopping cart parts with me into the tunnels and assemble a vehicle just to have some assistance… There’s hundreds of them eggs… Hell, I’ll build a golf cart there if necessary. I… I don’t want to kill the queen anymore. Must protect the ants.[/quote]

You can actually build a shopping cart that can be folded for transport on other vehicles or between Z-levels. You’ll need to construct it entirely out of foldable parts (foldable light frame or handle, folding shopping cart basket, casters), and add controls so you can access the control menu to fold it. Credit to dovla for cluing me into it; dovla also likes to add a (charged) motorbike battery and floodlight so you have a bonus light source while dragging the thing around. (If you do this, dovla also recommends including a jumper cable in your supplies in your surface vehicle so you can recharge the folding cart’s battery from your main vehicle.)

I heard ants taste of lemons due to the acid. Other insects generally nut-like.[/quote]

Can you burn life’s house down with ants?

Hmmmm, I don’t think this is true. It may have been true at some point but my character doesn’t have the recipe for it. He could turn bird eggs or reptile eggs into powder, but not ant eggs. Ant eggs are only good for superglue as far as my character is aware of. Therefore: death to ants.

Hmmmm, I don’t think this is true. It may have been true at some point but my character doesn’t have the recipe for it. He could turn bird eggs or reptile eggs into powder, but not ant eggs. Ant eggs are only good for superglue as far as my character is aware of. Therefore: death to ants.[/quote]
You CAN dehydrate ant eggs, but not in the stable release, you’ll need to upgrade to a experimental build for most of the functions we discuss around the forum

I heard ants taste of lemons due to the acid. Other insects generally nut-like.[/quote]

Speaking of eating bugs, talk of people doing shit like keeping giant black widows in the basement as cattle and making jerky out of them really grosses family and friends the fuck out. Except for one friend I talked to about it, who also plays the game; she was just like, “They probably just taste like lobster, considering lobsters are really just big sea bugs. Melt some butter and they might even be tasty.”

TELL YOUR FRIEND SHE MADE ME CRY :-:

Spiders should not be eaten or kept as cattle, release them out of their basements and make friends with them! And we certainly DO NOT taste nice with a little butter!
[color=red][Size=1pt]Maybe with some mayonnaise, though…[/size]

Speaking of spiders, who ratcheted down their aggression? I go down into a spider basement and half of them don’t even look at me funny anymore.

TELL YOUR FRIEND SHE MADE ME CRY :-:

Spiders should not be eaten or kept as cattle, release them out of their basements and make friends with them! And we certainly DO NOT taste nice with a little butter!
[color=red][Size=1pt]Maybe with some mayonnaise, though…[/size][/quote]

I eat the shit out of you and then crack the safe in the basement. It tastes good.

MYCUS FRUIT MASTER RACE

Nope. An all-soda diet is the best way to go. Maybe some occasional spider meat that I don’t finish because I’m constantly full from the copious* amounts of nutrition gotten from soda.

Speaking of soft drinks, mountain dew should be added into the game.

*This is sarcasm, obviously.