Your biggest faction camp

Honestly some mods are probably more overpowered than making dairy farms more common. Looking at you throwing sticks.

don’t feed them, you’ll end up with holes in your yard.

edit: @Trigon IKR! I couldn’t believe it when I missed and broke a door.

Yeah I don’t use throwing sticks anymore, but I like everything else about the mod. Especially the ember carrier.

On topic though I’m starting up a new faction camp in my current game and I was wondering how useful the kitchen was for offloading some of my cooking duties since I regularly feed my companions on mountains of hardtack.

1 Like

Pretty sure dude was joking, given his plainly tongue in cheek bit about abusing bugs.

I forgot how much ammo there is in labs… Haven’t found a single one in my current game yet. It’s interesting how much that changes the play balance actually… I think it was my first lab raid in my last game that really started to make me feel OP.

Camp batch crafting is buggy. It’s another one of those things that I mean to fix Real Soon Now.

What kind of bugs? Is it unuseable, like it disappears materials without giving you anything? Or just more output for less input or something?

So in other words, once you start the faction camp overhaul after 0.D?

1 Like

Seemed rather real to me. I’ve seen negative comments but then it is followed by something less serious. Then it shows that person was joking/being sarcastic. Here the person is accusing me of cheating and calling me a name and that’s it. So I’m just supposed to take it as a joke? In addition they didn’t even add to the conversation so it seemed like a personal attack. Moreover I had just listed all my accomplishments (hoarding). It took me a very long time to grow/gather/craft all those things. So calling me a cheater has other implications. So yeah, I guess I can’t detect sarcasm from text…

acidia implemented his own versions of recipes and recipe scaling, so making 24 pieces of meat jerky takes 24 hours or some crazy thing.

I actually went ahead and started on the next stage of the faction camp overhaul. Sadly, that just means I have a mess of half-baked code in my working directory right now.

Hey, that still definitely beats waiting 6 months or whenever the hell Kevin decides its 0.D to start.

You are free to have whatever opinion you like about modifications to game state, but if you start insulting or ranting at other players, you’ve crossed a line, don’t do that.

4 Likes