Hey, is your mini-refrigerator running?
Then you’ve obviously got it hooked up to a power supply!
Show and tell your various post-Cataclysm electrical rigs here. Stationary rigs are preferred, but feel free to show off your Power Cart or even a particularly impressive vehicle-based setup.
Yo it’s the Power Farm. I found a solar car with too many upgraded panels, drove it to the shelter and started a new project.
The left piping part runs through the shelter window to bring the power inside. The window is blocked by the welder, it is available in- and outside too. Highlight is on the emergency generator part, but I’ve never needed it.
And playing with it I just realized that a recharging station and a pile of recharge battery mods is the only thing that a good vehicle needs, so I’m looking to keep an electric motorbike as my drive. Switching around batteries is easy enough, it doesn’t need to be self-powered with a power farm in the yard.
Even post-nerf solar panels are still pretty good, looking to run a mini-fridge next summer if I can find one.
My mobile setup, basically everything you need. From the bottom up:
- Row of six cargo carriers with upgraded reinforced solar panels mounted on top
- Heavy board with four reinforced upgraded panels plus two quantum panels in the middle
- Reinforced upgraded panels on the side boards, mobile chemistry set, F00DC0, minifridge, RV kitchen unit
- Isle with floor trunks / cargo carriers
- Mounted welding station, mounted electric forge, floor trunk, bed with vehicle controls and floodlight
It has four storage batteries, four gasoline tanks and two water tanks. Everything is green because I armor plated all the stations after an unfortunate incident involving my previous F00DC0 mount and a landmine.
How’d you get those quantum panels? They didn’t seem to have a crafting recipe last I looked, and I haven’t been able to find any.
They are found in lab finales the on that also has the laser pistol and fusion rifle.