Woo! random suggestion!

I didn’t say he wasn’t. I just asked. Does that warrant a “Jeez, man.”?
I already said that I had given him the benefit of the doubt. I literally stated that I was just curious, which I was.

Personally, I feel that the post could have been read either way. That’s why I asked.

Language is interesting and beautiful in that it can be interpreted so openly. There can be so much meaning and so many implications in such little words. Instead of sounding even more creepy about language though, I’ll just add that I sincerely meant no offense and my post was not intended as an accusation, which I suppose just serves as another example of how subjective language can be, though I feel that I did make the intention behind my question obvious.

EDIT:
Also, I like run on sentences apparently.

I was more or less trying to infer that there is a certain mod out there with similar features.

Perhaps by the power of suggestion, developers might endeavor to add those features.

No competition, none of that crap. Just trying to say that there is another mod out there with features that would go well in this current edition of DDA.

Prepares fort to leap into in case of ensuring argument

Excuse my strange demeanor and strange posting format, at this current point in time I am moderately inebriated.

[quote=“wad67, post:22, topic:4768”]I was more or less trying to infer that there is a certain mod out there with similar features.

Perhaps by the power of suggestion, developers might endeavor to add those features.

No competition, none of that crap. Just trying to say that there is another mod out there with features that would go well in this current edition of DDA.

Prepares fort to leap into in case of ensuring argument

Excuse my strange demeanor and strange posting format, at this current point in time I am moderately inebriated.[/quote]
No argument. For the third time in as many posts, I was just curious. I wouldn’t type that if I didn’t mean it. I harbour no ill-will or resentment to you. Even if you called me a giant dick I wouldn’t harbour ill-will or resentment towards you. Relationships over the internet like ours are so transient that there is no purpose to any of that.

Once again though (to clarify the reasoning behind my question for you in particular), language is flexible. It can be interpreted in many ways. I saw two possible interpretations for what you wrote, and I didn’t leap to a conclusion. I don’t want you to feel like I’m demonising you. I’m sorry if you felt attacked at all, I sincerely didn’t mean it that way. I did try to use some self-deprecation to get across that I wasn’t trying to be a threat, but that’s yet another fantastic example of how language is so subjective.
For example, I may have very well just had someone using passive-aggressive techniques to try to manipulate me into doing something for them just earlier, and I could be quite upset about it. Because I would be so upset I would presumably be thinking about the passive-aggressive thing and it would be far more likely for me to find it in places where it doesn’t exist. Humans see patterns in static all the time. It’s remarkable, and it’s worthy of noting that it really does influence our perception. For the record though, this was just an example. I’m just socially shit, and I used to just mull over things constantly, especially late at night when I should have been sleeping for some reason. Now I’m quite blunt, but I feel that it serves to get to the point of the matter.

Thank you for your response though, it did clarify for me what you meant. And your post was fine, by the way. Enjoy!

So we could just have brooms work like doors and move items but not bodies? Seems fine to me! I just want a use for all these brooms other than crafting…

You can cut up brooms for plastic chunks if ya didn’t know.

Good day to everyone.

I’m curious, is there any news about implementing off-hand wielding, to carry things like additional weapons or, more important, shields ? Maybe, if off-hand mechanic is hard to get done, yet, shields could go as “clothing” with defense buffs and so on.

Anyway - thanks in advance for responses.

Laughs hysterically

Lol no man. Not until a while…

You know, if process continues on the knockback properties of martial arts it might not be that long/difficult to implement a system of being able to at least kickback zombies.

We’ve got plans hashed out for it, but it’s mainly a question of how long until someone finds the time/will to rewrite the significant amount of code that would need to be redone for this.