What's your most interesting/memorable town?

So, I’ve actually had the odd luck to mostly have super massive towns of 50+ building until just recently for the first time, so I found it very interesting when I noticed what buildings were actually in the little town (the kind most everyone else seems to refer to in general).

It contained 4 houses, a bank, a liquor store, and a bar. One of the houses had the basement converted into a bar, and the other had an underground marijuana farm. I kept getting the giggles imagining a town like this. A town which apparently consists of a banker, a liquor store owner, a bar owner, and a stoner. Though I guess the stoner could have been one of the other three people. And actually, if he was bothering to grow, they were likely all stoners.

There was one house with a basement, where I found a pool table. Seen those before, nothing unusual, until I got into store room of basement - a bunch of leather and rubber clothes…

my most memorable town wasn’t the town its self but what I did it it

not to say it was really a town, it was more of a small island with four houses and a park on it, with two bridges leading to the island.

So i got a small tank of gas in vehicle form for each house, and the park, and set C-4 a to each one, wonderful fireworks!

4 coffee shops on opposite corners from each other.

Starbucks caused the apocalypse.

Y’know a normal town but instead of zombies there were GIANT ANTS.

A town with three dojos and one normal house; one of the dojos had lava splitting through the middle of it.

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE ZONE

I recently razed an entire town

I explored five buildings, three of which had basements full of black widows and one that had a nest of them on the ground floor. I set fire to the structures and drove off, not even worth the trouble fighting with them.

Not exactly otherwise interesting town, but the school in town had a library with no books on cooking or tailoring but two copies of Spetsnaz knife techniques. Having the children turn into zombies must have made the school a marginally safer environment.

a medium sized town, +20 buildings or so but it pretty much had every single special building around it. Apartment towers (3 of them in fact, one almost in the middle of town) mega store, mansion, cathedral, school, hospital, military bunker, science lab, cave, LMOE shelter just a stones throw away, FEMA camp.

I didn’t know what to think, the special buildings almost outnumbered the houses. Landmines down one of the roads ended that playthrough pretty suddenly and I couldn’t seem to find the town after that :frowning:

[spoiler][quote=“Jakers, post:6, topic:8418”]A town with three dojos and one normal house; one of the dojos had lava splitting through the middle of it.

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE ZONE[/quote][/spoiler]

this?

Pretty much. Apart from I didn’t fall in, almost got RKO’d (OUT OF NOWHERE!) by a group of three shockers. Good thing they decided to backflip into the lava for a nice swim.

Well, I had a tiny town with 5 houses and a sporting goods store, and another one with a few houses, an electronics store, and I think a bar. There was one that was THREE houses and ONE fast food restaurant.

I’ve also had cities almost entirely made of houses.

LOL.

[quote=“Jakers, post:6, topic:8418”]A town with three dojos and one normal house; one of the dojos had lava splitting through the middle of it.

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE ZONE[/quote]
Lol.

A small town with a saloon. Only: a) roadblocks on the road leading to it. No turrets, thank RNG; b) a quarter of the town was the crater; c) a water pump near the town’s entry filled with irradiated wanderers; d) the whole town seemed to be irradiated. I managed to check my radiation badge only after I had buggered out; e) the road mentioned in a was pretty heavily mined closer to town’s centre.

It looked as a promising challenge but I never made it.

Yeah, that town is a bit special. It always spawns exactly like that, by the way, since it’s really a kind of special building.

The whole place is also a reference to a certain other game.

I liked the one where I spawned in the fire station and opened the big metal door to find a turret on the other side. Probably my shortest lived character.

Police station and three houses with cannabis grow ops.

Must have been some good policemen in that station.

[quote=“BigLie, post:14, topic:8418”][quote=“Jakers, post:6, topic:8418”]A town with three dojos and one normal house; one of the dojos had lava splitting through the middle of it.

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE ZONE[/quote]
Lol.

A small town with a saloon. Only: a) roadblocks on the road leading to it. No turrets, thank RNG; b) a quarter of the town was the crater; c) a water pump near the town’s entry filled with irradiated wanderers; d) the whole town seemed to be irradiated. I managed to check my radiation badge only after I had buggered out; e) the road mentioned in a was pretty heavily mined closer to town’s centre.

It looked as a promising challenge but I never made it.[/quote]
Sounds like a Fallout reference.

My most memorable town, no question about it, was the one where I found crates full of explosives, medicinal stuff and a Granade which gave me buffs!

I then proceeded to crash my military truck in a building near some turrets and, apparently, the world’s stealthiest Tank Drone.
I will never feel good about myself ever again after that…

[quote=“Shockus Brutus of Deathus, post:19, topic:8418”]My most memorable town, no question about it, was the one where I found crates full of explosives, medicinal stuff and a Granade which gave me buffs!

I then proceeded to crash my military truck in a building near some turrets and, apparently, the world’s stealthiest Tank Drone.
I will never feel good about myself ever again after that…[/quote]