What's your most interesting/memorable town?

I had a town with about 7 houses in it. Nothing special, except that all the houses had landmines inside the houses. It was the first and only time I’ve seen that happen.

I… Don’t remember any of my towns.

A while ago, back when my character was Marloss Man, I fortified then marlossified an entire small town. It took forever but it was awesome.

[quote=“Illogical_Blox, post:18, topic:8418”][quote=“BigLie, post:14, topic:8418”][quote=“Jakers, post:6, topic:8418”]A town with three dojos and one normal house; one of the dojos had lava splitting through the middle of it.

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE ZONE[/quote]
Lol.

A small town with a saloon. Only: a) roadblocks on the road leading to it. No turrets, thank RNG; b) a quarter of the town was the crater; c) a water pump near the town’s entry filled with irradiated wanderers; d) the whole town seemed to be irradiated. I managed to check my radiation badge only after I had buggered out; e) the road mentioned in a was pretty heavily mined closer to town’s centre.

It looked as a promising challenge but I never made it.[/quote]
Sounds like a Fallout reference.[/quote]

I had posted a question in the newb thread regarding irradiated wanderers but I cannot figure out this reference as a whole. To which town from the Fallout universe does it refer?

Every town in Fallout with glowing ghouls.

[quote=“BigLie, post:24, topic:8418”][quote=“Illogical_Blox, post:18, topic:8418”][quote=“BigLie, post:14, topic:8418”][quote=“Jakers, post:6, topic:8418”]A town with three dojos and one normal house; one of the dojos had lava splitting through the middle of it.

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE ZONE[/quote]
Lol.

A small town with a saloon. Only: a) roadblocks on the road leading to it. No turrets, thank RNG; b) a quarter of the town was the crater; c) a water pump near the town’s entry filled with irradiated wanderers; d) the whole town seemed to be irradiated. I managed to check my radiation badge only after I had buggered out; e) the road mentioned in a was pretty heavily mined closer to town’s centre.

It looked as a promising challenge but I never made it.[/quote]
Sounds like a Fallout reference.[/quote]

I had posted a question in the newb thread regarding irradiated wanderers but I cannot figure out this reference as a whole. To which town from the Fallout universe does it refer?[/quote]
Hey, what a minute! I just remembered that I got this. Excellent, I have a Fallout reference!

Boarded up windows, landmines in the kitchen? That’d be one of mine. They’re pretty rare spawns though; dunno how you got that many (and yes that comment made me panic and check the weighting).

Check the garage for some nice loot.

[quote=“Jarpasmannen”]There is a single house at the edge of my current town, right next to the swamp/forest.
In said house there was a single Athletic Zombie.
In said house there was a basement.
In said basement there was bondage gear and alcohol.
In said basement there were two Zombie Children.

The children had crack.
I don’t want to even think about the what, why and how’s of the situation.[/quote]

What happens in the bayou stays in the bayou…

A town where one house was mostly dug up and had most of it’s walls removed to plant landmines and cannabis. Whoever was living there i think had one or two problems…

[quote=“Codeslamer, post:29, topic:8418”]A town where one house was mostly dug up and had most of it’s walls removed to plant landmines and cannabis. Whoever was living there i think had one or two problems…[/quote]If you got in to see that they had cannabis, I think it was that they didn’t have enough landmines.

I once found a size 8 town with an evac shelter in the center.
I’ve also seen towns with slime pits and forests inside them.

My most favorite town was definitely a small town. It had a couple houses and a bank. Inside the bank was some shweet CBMs. I went to check the houses and in every single one I found drugs. Sometimes cannabis, sometimes meth, sometimes coke. Some of them even had the cannibas farm. It makes me chuckle that the inhabitants of that town were druggies, yet still had enough money to lock away their valuable CBMs.

I did however, have one town which literally took up my entire map even with the reveal map cheat. I even teleported to the edge to load in more and it was still city. Granted, I did have my city size limit on max. It was fun though, because I got to have a sort of survive the urban environment, build a vehicle, and escape the city sort of ordeal. Never survived though. Moment I stepped out of the police station on a serious character I was whacked in the face by a shocker, paralyzed, then murdilated. (And yes, I made up a word. Murdilated.)