What's that MONSTER?!?

Jabberwocks are badass. Either shoot them, or shoot them. Or ram them with a car. But watch out, they run fast as hell.

Better idea: Kite yourself between it and a stick (or really, anything flammable) aaaaaand… fire!

60% of the time, it works every time.

Better idea: Kite yourself between it and a stick (or really, anything flammable) aaaaaand… fire!

60% of the time, it works every time.[/quote]
or just stay away from forests when possible. Jabberwocks always spawn in forests.

Am I the only one who uses martial arts? Tiger style does wonders on jabberwocks.

Have you tried Centipede style? That’s a killer thing, you can basically take on whole town with bare hands. It’s like fist submachine gun.

Actually the flaming eye beam does destroy any terrain that blocks its vision when it gazes at you*. It used to punch tidy holes through houses and such, now when you destroy a wall section is pulls down surrounding wall and ceiling tiles.

*The gaze attack is a little hacky and bitrotted, need to clean it up >_<

The first time I seen the Jabberwock was when I was exploring the woods near a Lab and a radioactive dump place, I had found a lot of dead military and after grabbing their stuff Jabber appeared, I found the encounter so fitting, pity the game crashed. Jabber wouldn’t move after killing my NPC companion and when I killed it it fully crashed the game.

Anyway, did anyone ever Fought an Gracken? First time I meet one it just stood where he was, on his cage broken, receiving punchs to it’s face until it died.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:26, topic:2070”]Actually the flaming eye beam does destroy any terrain that blocks its vision when it gazes at you*. It used to punch tidy holes through houses and such, now when you destroy a wall section is pulls down surrounding wall and ceiling tiles.

*The gaze attack is a little hacky and bitrotted, need to clean it up >_<[/quote]

I just got all sorts of effects from fighting one of those last night. Would help if it didn’t use its attack when “Ignoring”.