What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

I rated it’s stiffness with a long stick before touching :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Needs it’s own Sprite methinks.

2 Likes

I’ve just checked and it is in the base game, I’m hoping SomeDeadGuy will add it to his tileset at some point.

1 Like

Hmm, not entirely surprised really. I’ve seen some crazy stuff drop. Jedi robes, dinosaur costumes…

2 Likes

I wish the wolf suits at least gave faux fur (unless they were changed since I last saw one) :disappointed:

Never been a big fur fanatic. I usually stick with cotton and kevlar.

1 Like

In my game they have a warmth value of like 30

Well, when the winter hits, I’m sure I’ll be looking for a wolf suit myself. XD

Well Lorna managed to get some things done. She added some Armor to her Hippy van and gathered the basics. Not a bad start.

1 Like

Yikes. Did she pull through?

1 Like

Lorna had never fired a gun before. She hated the idea hands down. So when the first round went off it near made her shit herself. It was at that moment…that Lorna discovered much to her terror…that the dead can still hear. Luckily…Lorna had gotten very good at running over the last week. Rule#1…cardio.

6 Likes

After about one and a half days in that office and almost drinking a vending machine dry.

edit: I slept most of it though

1 Like

I’m starting to see how you gathered so much cool loot now that I have Aftershock and stuff installed. I wish I had this whenever I played Maddie

1 Like

Good News. Lorna is now a Magus and she also found a Luxury RV. In pristine condition. Also a bunch of friendly Military guys in an old Command center.

1 Like

Magnus? A mod I’ve not tried yet?

1 Like

Its the arcana Mod. Lorna now has magic missile level 5 (like 20 damage) and a spell that warps her a few tiles away. Like a portal. look up to the right and you will see her Mana pool.

I might have to give that a try at some point, having a magical mutant cyborg sounds pretty cool (and crazy :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

“INGEM NECTO TEMPESTOS!!!” “BE GONE ZOMBIE THOT!!!”

4 Likes

(ex)swimmer zombie detected

1 Like

You guessed it . Shes a pile of goo now. :slight_smile:

1 Like