What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

to be fair, fast metabolism is very tolerable, it’ll help make anything that uses stamina less of an actual chore, i could have done a lot worse to be sure.

i had to check what strong lungs does actually since it’s not one of the ones i picked and it just showed up at some point, but it’s extra stamina recovery basically, so i guess like two layers of fast metabolism.

strange, i would have figured it lets you hold your breath longer swimming.

i really need to learn one of the animal fighting styles and then this character will be practically unstoppable in melee with the option to instantly get much worse with hydraulic muscles, tiger style is the one that’s good for high strength right?

oh yeah, before i forget again, anyone got any clues where i should start searching for a gas turbine engine or vortex engine or parts to start making one?

I think so yeah (20)

I watch people toss themselves into hordes on a regular basis. I dont get it. They know whats a comin for em. Life…is a gift. As rare as the purest spring water or ripest peach. I have never understood why a person would willingly give up such a rare gem as their own life. Its as precious as a gilded jewel. I have never been able to understand the logic of willfully surrendering such a treasure. And what is there to gain? An internal void? You will never know the answer will you…until after the deed…is done. I understand that Life has sorrow and loss and pain…but it also has joy and wonder and friendship…even now. Dont trade a priceless treasure…for an empty box. Always fight. Never quit…and dont stop

3 Likes

I’m playing a drifter character and having a lot of fun with the start honestly. I found a house full of roaches that I turned into jerky with a bunch of pizzeria black pepper. Living in a homeless camp grinding out skills on a duffel bag full of books and boiling water on piles of zombie viscera like a real American hero.

Until one of them broke my brazier, forcing me to cook my meals in a ditch like a savage.

3 Likes

Go into a house and use an oven just throw it in it and set it on fire so you can live like a Quaker and not a Savage. Obviously don’t forget to add two by fours for fuel

I could go get an oven but I’m playing it safe. I play with wandering hordes so any exposure can spiral out of control really fast. Even now my hobo camp is littered with chunky zombie paste and the singular hobo tent consists of about half a wall.

1 Like

My little team of mad mutants, all geared up and ready for action.

1 Like

inb4 they all kill each other shooting over themselves and/or each other.

implying I would give them guns :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

well yeah, that is good common sense in that case, i dunno anytime i have 2 NPCs i suddenly realize i have too much human flesh and one less NPC while butchering and looting.

man that hell lotta power…crazy

Once you get high enough skills/stats, power storage CBMs get pretty easy to install. Paired with a sensory dulling CBM and having an autodoc in the lab beneath my base there isn’t really a reason not to stuff them in. I’m also using the Aftershock mod which (amoung other things) adds back in the power storage mark II recipe, so I’ve been deconstructing all the normal power storage CBMs I’ve gotten and been rebuilding them as mk II’s for more efficiency.

Reads the fresh printed poster she grabbed off an old telephone pole “Well this is just Bullshit…i didn’t do any of this shit. Well…maybe that last part” Giggles to Herself

3 Likes

if there was ever an actual cataclysm, i would totally dick with every other survivor by re-arranging every body i found into the most confusing way for the next person to find it.

30 person human centipede and stuff, the cataclysm would be a very silly place with me in it.

1 Like

I think we would get along because i would place all toilet paper facing roll backwards.

1 Like

nah we totally wouldn’t then, my mom does the same thing at her place and i always flip it back the correct way when i use it, has to have the end over the top that way you just wave your hand downwards at it to operate, much simpler.

1 Like

You monster

(20 Character Limit)

1 Like

Oh its worse than that. I would TAKE the TP stranding the next guy in the process :smiley:

And now we know why survivor houses always have a landmine on the toilet…

1 Like

Rolling out in style!

2 Likes