What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

How on earth do you turn that thing :smiley:

carefully :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looks like I have a bounty on my hands.

1 Like

I hope you like the water tree man. :sunrise: :octopus::dash::dash::evergreen_tree:

Oh…ohhhhhhh sweet Lord Jesus thank you…(collapses onto her ass)

Water’s alright but I prefer spear guns of the automatic variety. Something about the clickety-clak, you know?

1 Like

She would go with ya peacefully man. Besides…its only a matter of Time before Warlo ends up on a poster as well.

You wanna know what happens every time he goes to see an old guard rep? People die. A lot of people die. The people running the refugee centers don’t seem to mind but everyone else in there always lose their minds. Arsonists chucking fire and guns going off.

I… don’t wanna talk about. That’s a lie. I love it.

1 Like

build a new one, not even joking, or drive through the obstacle…

that thing is a road train at that size, at least 3 average passenger car lengths in size long, probably closer to 4 though.

1 Like

Once you’ve been for a ride in the Dauntless, Holly’s troop carrier really isn’t that bad.

2 Likes

yeah, but at that length, eh good luck making it around any 90 degree corner, is it even possible if you use the sidewalks? that one would be a lot easier to corner i’d think, it’s not so insanely long.

It’s fine, you have to be careful of course but I equipped it with 4 laser cannons so I don’t have to rush anything, it kills anything that gets within range anyway.
I drove it to a new city today to give my team a combat test run and believe me when I say maneuvering around in a city with a 7 wide but long vehicle is a lot easier then an 11 wide but shorter vehicle.

Found a headless zombie, oh cool a lore friendly enemi…

how?

3 Likes

Well after a few hours of trying to get my challenge to work I’ve put it on hold until hopefully whatever is bugged gets fixed. For now I’m rolling with the Challenge-Abandoned scenario and the self defence classes trait, neither of which I’ve tried before. I figured it would be a good chance to learn a few of the new mechanics for the game before I get to have a go at the Nuclear winter idea.
After a couple of false starts I managed to flee the hospital and break contact with the mass of zombies, I’ve upped the spawn rate quite a bit so the place was a right mess. Currently Mel is hiding in a small house on the outskirts of town freezing her ass off waiting for nightfall to go looting. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

X_x

I made the headless variants to just use the regular zombie death drops. I gave it a quick scan, but I guess there were helmets on that list that I missed.

I don’t know that I’ll be fixing it anytime soon – maybe eventually.

EDIT: Though, as the description says, they aren’t truly headless, they’ve just suffered catastrophic damage to the head. . . maybe he was headshot through the faceshield? x_x

2 Likes

it does appear quite damaged, now that you mention it.

Maybe it was an expensive lid and head or no head, they aint letting it go.
Or they’re using their head protection to bash in other heads because they’re jealous due to having no head.

I found a nice little basement on my first night of looting, quite a few zombies and a sewer snake to deal with but after clearing it I moved all my stuff over and now Mel is holed up there eating snake steak. Second night of looting and I hit the jackpot, a perfect condition Go Bag! You’re not gonna get much better in the way of gear on day three then that and it’s definitely better then what I’ve scrounged up so far.

Edit: It’s all poor fitting but it’s still better :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

New Character? Yasssssss.

1 Like

not sure if you know, but i kinda bet living in a sewer will eventually wind you up with more mutations, after all drinking sewage alone can get you mutations from radiation. (never really made any sense to be quite honest… where’s the radioactive glowing green goop at in this game? extremely silly to be truthful)
i honestly haven’t tested if just being in sewage radiates you though.
you know, i actually really want to make myself play a character who avoids topside activity as much as possible and… basically TMNT type deal, live in the shadows and move unseen sort of thing as much as possible.

1 Like