What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

Depending on your food supplies and skills you can probably craft a pickaxe, time consuming but still, that or make a long rope and a grapple? (never tested that but it describes you being safe from falls)

Maddy reads her bible too. She’s not sure if she still believes…but she still reads it. :blush::blush::blush:

I have to admit, I am really enjoying playing her. She is the kind of person that will be hacking up zombies one minute and offering you home cooked soup, tea, biscuits and cakes the next all while quoting the bible and her mother regularly. Smotheringly nice would probably be the best description :grin:

1 Like

“You poor dear, your tentacles must be sore after all that travelling. Let me get a fire started and get you something to eat while you have a sit down. Young people these days… never eating properly, you’re far too skinny, you need some meat on your bones…” etc etc :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I had a battery die on my vehicle because the alternator was busted.

This happened the same day my real life car’s battery died because the alternator is busted.

=\

Unfortunately, in real life I have to shell out hundreds of dollars. In Cataclysm I can just strip parts out of any car I come by.

5 Likes

You can do that IRL as well. Someone did it with my car once :frowning_face:

3 Likes

It was a tale as old as mankind, Holly d’Ark had never been anything special but had always wanted to be. So when the call for volunteers had put out for testing new bionics and other… less specific experiments she’d jumped at the chance, this would be her chance. But days before her time had come, everything had gone to hell, the Cataclysm had happened and the lab had gone into full lock down. Now as far as she could tell, she was the last survivor in the whole place. The staff had died, and then she’d had to kill them a second time, the security system had gone haywire and she’d dealt with that too. But despite it all she’d survived and now she was on her way out. Surely that was a one in a million chance? did that mean she’d been special all along? It didn’t matter, she wasn’t ready to give up on her dream…

I was originally going to go full mutant with Jessie but after I played her a while it just didn’t seem to fit the character anymore, so I’ve allowed her to go into semi retirement in her new home with her sustainable lifestyle.

2 Likes

Maddy will visit the old lady and bring tea

1 Like

There will always be food and company waiting!

1 Like

Jeez, the end of everything was unkind to Howard Stern.

3 Likes

I just attached a wind sail to a motorcycle. Time to see if it actually works.

EDIT: Holy shitting damn I’m a fucking road pirate now!

10 Likes

Please tell me you are going to make (or have made) yourself a cutless and a flintlock :grin:

Holly wiped the sweat from her brow, knuckled her back and looked at her work with approval. After finding and studing a book on the arts of medieval combat she’d been detemined to own her own blade, a proper sword. Guns just weren’t cutting it, her ammunition supply was so low and there were just so many of the undead to fight…
The machete had been adequate at first but the number of dead she had to fight only seemed to grow with each passing day and with each day they seemed to only grow stronger and more dangerous. She’d quickly realised this wasn’t the time for “adequate”. She choice the name “Minneyar” from her favourite childhood stories, “Year of Memory” seemed as appropriate as any other all things considering.

Props if you get the reference without googling it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Firefly I think, Captain Reynolds sword duel?

Wait No! GOT it’s GOT

Nope, don’t think I’ve ever actually watched Firefly. I think I might of watched the movie sometime back though. :grin:
Nope again :stuck_out_tongue:

It was Arya talking about Needle

Dang it. Got me then :grin:

1 Like

I definitely need to. Then I can just roll up like a boss everywhere. Nobody seems that intimidated by my nail knuckles, short bow, and empty shotgun.

1 Like

Howard Stern was a radio show host and celebrity. Best known for his biography, Private Parts, which was made into a film.

He does look a lot like that 3d Maddy.