What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

I’ve been getting bored with melee, so I started trying to use primarily guns for the first time. Mind you, I’ve been playing since version 0.A (circa 2014-2015) so that says something when I seriously say “I’m primarily using guns only.”

Managed to nab a whole bunch of 5.56 from a military bunker raid, like around 10k rounds of military grade 5.56. I’ve been trying to burn through these but it’s proving more difficult than I thought (Since i’m naturally stingy with resources, I can’t put turrets on my car, and i’ve been trying to train my rifles skill from 6-20, i’m at 15 right now). I raided a military outpost in the hopes I would get some power armor, but that also didn’t work out. I didn’t get anything useful except 5k 7.62 rounds and around 2k .50 BMG rounds that I didn’t even bother hauling to my limited cargo space.

Currently cleaning out the town with my nicely upgraded FN-SCAR L, a good upgrade to my M4. Afterwards i’ll use the M110A1 to use up the ammo there, and then switch over to the .50 BMG since i’ll have the space to do so then.

I’m around 2k rounds down from 10k and i’m enjoying it so far, it’s a little more button intensive than my lucerne hammer since with that I just hold up or down and I mow through hordes without batting an eye.

Just raided a collapsed tower, which was very time consuming and not really worth the time. I did find a nano fabricator template for a light power armor helmet and an advanced UPS, I don’t really know how they work or how I can use it, so I just took the liberty of spawning those two items in. If someone can tell me how the nanofabricator works, then it’d be greatly appreciated

Anyway, I might start to collect and organize all my essential gear and clear out everything else, once i’m all done with all the ammo of course. I might load up camping gear and essentials like my atompot, tools, etc. and slap together a wheelbarrow with a cargo space, some batteries, a gas can, water tank and a solar panel. Load up all my stuff and just go walking nomad, abandoning my sports car for a single tile draggable “vehicle”. A horse cart might be cool too.

Here's a small glimpse at the city that i'm cleaning out