What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

Just updated my game, unfortunately I’ve had some issues with the game, specifically my character and artifacts.
Apparently my super awesome artifact knife that had clairvoyance literally doesn’t work anymore, and I’ve been looking for a solution but I might just have to do some fiddling with the files, which i’m not really in the mood to do just blind.
It gives me all the benefits and negatives, just clairvoyance is annoyingly broken for some reason.

Also i’m forced to live with bionic slots now, as of the new update, with no obvious way to remove it. Super fun.

Edit: Tried fooling around with the numbers that denote certain effects on artifacts, and both regular clairvoyance and super clairvoyance are borked. It had ‘39’ but ‘39’ is a number that does absolutely nothing according to the wiki, but still gave clairvoyance from my testing. The artifact didn’t originally have a ‘10’ or ‘11’ in it which according to the wiki are the numbers for clairvoyance and super clairvoyance respectively, and I thought switching the 39 to a 10 or 11 would work but it didn’t.
Kinda stumped, the only real thing I did was change the description for some personal flavor text but I doubt that would be the problem, since it worked in the old build just fine.
Just a side note, spawned in super clairvoyance artifacts work perfectly fine.

Edit 2: I have a couple ideas that might work but I might just say screw it and turn it into a invisibility artifact and make the switch back on later builds to try and see if it’ll work.