What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

Been a long time since I last played, tried to port my old character to the new builds but due to conflicting mods, it wasn’t possible.

So I decided to just re-create my old character via debug menu, complete with all skills, the current inventory, bionics, mutations and stats. Lemme tell ya, this character was extensive and super decked out. It took around 2-3 hours from world-gen start to finish. Had to debug in a auto-doc to get all my bionics in.

So, i’m pretty happy and content - except for the fact I couldn’t change my height, age, or blood type at char-gen, but some file editing fixed that.

Anyway, I started as a mine start because I wanted the extra fun of just starting there, I booted the Amigara horrors back to their cave holes, and got a SUPER freaking nice artifact. It’s a dagger that gives me clairvoyance in exchange for being evil, perfect since i’m just gonna wield it occasionally to look through walls.

This is actually the first time I’ve ever had any sort of clairvoyance artifact, so the extra utility is super welcome. This this will happily be set right on my right hip in a sheath.

2 Likes