What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

I’ve been making amazing progress. My main two goals are to find a niten book so I can finally use my katana well, and find RM13 Combat Armor so I can tackle some end-game areas much more comfortably. In hindsight I should’ve taken the martial art at chargen but I didn’t imagine having THIS much trouble with it.

In any case, I raided a whole bunch of labs, a research facility, did quests for the cleansing flame and hub scientist area, along with mutating completely to the chimera tree. I had some crazy RNG and left with a net positive that I can live with. I have some insane combat stats now, my bashing is 8, cutting & melee is 11, and dodging is 10, halfway to being 11.
It’s pretty far into the summer, and i’m currently running around with jean shorts and a tank top, going barefoot due to having padded feet, and i’m enjoying some great bionics that I grabbed from scientist bodies and by dissecting scientists, shockers and bio-operators.

Currently in a lab just training my dodge on a zombie wrestler, my dodge skill is going up super high and it’s amazing how fast apex predator + fast learner can make things so much easier and less of a tedious grind. After I can’t level up my dodge anymore i’ll go find a medical mutagen guide and hopefully get some regeneration/healing traits.

1 Like