What items have been removed from the game recently?

I’m seeing Nones everywhere. Some of it is clearly what used to be Salmaic powder.

But I also see a load of nones in my pile of metal and crafting materials. I can’t tell that anything is obviously missing though…

Salmiakki is the only thing I can think of that’s been ‘removed’ recently - and only so far as in it’s been renamed; though the new item ID means that, yeah, it will show up as a none in saves made prior to the change.

Odd, because that wouldn’t explain the nones outside containers. Some in my crafting material pile, and some… in my rain catching funnel.

for awhile one of the junk foods had a bad ID in the spawnlist, but I thought that fix got merged…

Nones will also occur under other conditions, such as some of the times when the game attempts to place an invalid item, those kind of things.

Did this happen within the last week? If so, the game should have saved the original item id. Open up
save/worldname/#JSDFDSFSDFSDFDSFSDF.sav ( it’s complete gibberish, but one of them should be your character’s save data). There, search for

"typeid" : "null",

You should see below it:
“item_vars” : {
invalid_itype” : “can_spamspamspam_bacon_eggs_spam”
}
etc

…Post the item types while you’re at it, it’ll help with de-bugging the game.

[quote=“AtomicDryad, post:6, topic:4665”]Did this happen within the last week? If so, the game should have saved the original item id. Open up
save/worldname/#JSDFDSFSDFSDFDSFSDF.sav ( it’s complete gibberish, but one of them should be your character’s save data). There, search for

"typeid" : "null",

You should see below it:
“item_vars” : {
invalid_itype” : “can_spamspamspam_bacon_eggs_spam”
}
etc[/quote]

Nope. I don’t see the second part anywhere. Just the typeid null bit.

But yes as far as I know it was in the last couple of days. It happened when I updated my version.