How to get rid of "none"

so i have this item in my inventory. and it’s playing havoc with it. i can’t drop it. or examine it in my inventory. currently it’s preventing me from dropping or unequipping a certain backpack. i’ve had similar problems with “none” in other games, usually having to do with water bottles.

Its a bug. Plain and simple.

Usually NPCs drop them, and they almost always carry them.
To avoid it just don’t pick up the nones that NPCs drop.
If it is already in your inventory then… try saving and loading your game.
Otherwise you will probably just have to live out your days with a nun. See what I did there? :slight_smile:

First, make a backup of your save game file. It is in the “save” directory, with your character’s name and the .sav file extension.

Then, open that file in Notepad or some other text editor. Do a search for the word “none”, it will be in a section of the file near the bottom, where you will see a list of your inventory items.

Delete the line that contains “none” and save your file.

Just use the advanced inventory management and drop it.

or find an NPC wanting to steal your items and wait for him to take your none then punch his/hers face in.

[quote=“darth_servo, post:3, topic:2482”]First, make a backup of your save game file. It is in the “save” directory, with your character’s name and the .sav file extension.

Then, open that file in Notepad or some other text editor. Do a search for the word “none”, it will be in a section of the file near the bottom, where you will see a list of your inventory items.

Delete the line that contains “none” and save your file.[/quote]tried that, and i got a runtime error, “this application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way”

[quote=“Mrnocamera, post:4, topic:2482”]Just use the advanced inventory management and drop it.[/quote]i tried it your way. and it worked! and i think i might actually start using the AIM now.

I prefer using my 'none’s as one-shot throwing weapons against squirrels or green zeds.

does that really work?

Don’t get rid of none. You can get infinite Rare Candy and Master Balls.

i get the feeling you guys are screwing with me. -_-

Yeah, you just have to surf along the East Coast and remember, don’t fight the MissingNo, just run