What is your custom professions?

I actually have a mod based around this premise.

Gordon Freeman.
Start at lab finale, with rm13 and a crowbar. Possibly some plutonium. No bionics.
Skills either none, or some mix of electronics and mechanics, enough to push a lever or press a button :slight_smile:

Probably not the place to ask but how do you make a custom starting class?

Copy this into a file and name it professions.

{ "type": "profession", "ident": "unemployed", "name": "Survivor", "description": "Some would say that there's nothing particularly notable about you. But you've survived, and that's more than most could say right now.", "points": 0, "items": { "both": [ "jeans", "longshirt", "socks", "coat_winter", "boots_winter", "knit_scarf", "pockknife", "water_clean", "matches" ], "male": [ "boxer_shorts" ], "female": [ "bra", "panties" ] } }
Edit this to have whatever you want.

Though one can also set starting skill bonuses, bionics, traits, and addictions.

Still alive! Kinda. I’ve been burnt out on Cata the past while but with Fallout 4 coming out I’m trying to get into the post-apoc mood without actually playing Fallout.

So here’s my custom moth-mutant class (Which also includes custom, purely-cosmetic mutations and items of clothing). There’s a clothed variant and a slightly cheaper “naked” variant:

{
“type”: “profession”,
“ident”: “mutant_skybreaker”,
“name”: “Moth Mutant (Freed)”,
“description”: “Project Skybreaker was a failure, and now you’re a moth-mutant. The project supervisor took pity on you, and set you free during the confusion of the Cataclysm.”,
“points”: 6,
“traits” : [“LUPINE_FUR”, “TAIL_SKYBREAKER”, “ANTENNAE”, “WINGS_SKYBREAKER”, “SNOUT”],
“items”: {
“both”: [
“jeans”,
“hoodie”,
“skybreaker_band”,
“flip_flops”,
“pockknife”,
“water_clean”,
“matches”
],
“male”: [
“chaz_boxers”
],
“female”: [
“bra”,
“panties”
]
}
},{
“type”: “profession”,
“ident”: “mutant_escapedskybreaker”,
“name”: “Moth Mutant (Escaped)”,
“description”: “Project Skybreaker was a failure, and now you’re a moth-mutant. In the confusion of the Cataclysm, you found an opportunity to escape. Now you have nothing except the clothes you wore in the lab.”,
“points”: 4,
“traits” : [“LUPINE_FUR”, “TAIL_SKYBREAKER”, “ANTENNAE”, “WINGS_SKYBREAKER”, “SNOUT”],
“items”: {
“both”: [
“skybreaker_band”
],
“male”: [
“chaz_boxers”
],
“female”: [
“bra”,
“panties”
]
}