What does a Granade do?

I found one and I thought it was some sort of typo/bugged out version of a grenade. I hurled it at an oncoming pack of unsuspecting zombies and here’s what happened.

Me: Heheh. Come to my grenade, you dumb sh*ts.
HUGE EXPLOSION HAPPENS
Me: Omg! What the fack! That was so big that must have killed everyzombie in dat group! Wait how are they still walking…
I look at their health and it hasn’t damaged any of them one bit.
Zombies: Lol facking noob do you even grenade? We’re going to eat you now.
Me: OH GOD WHY

So what does the Granade do exactly?

Also, while we’re on the subject of boom-booms, could you add the Holy Hand Grenade from Monty Phython as a relic and powerful grenade? It would be a good reference xD

The (Kevin) Granade has a chance to BUFF or DEBUFF you.

Well, what does it do: look at the stats, upper left.

[quote=“prytoclasm, post:3, topic:6206”]Well, what does it do: look at the stats, upper left.

[/quote]

May the Debug Key be with you! Unless you made your stats big from the start, or you have some mutation i don’t know.

[quote=“StopSignal, post:4, topic:6206”][quote=“prytoclasm, post:3, topic:6206”]Well, what does it do: look at the stats, upper left.

[/quote]

May the Debug Key be with you! Unless you made your stats big from the start, or you have some mutation i don’t know.[/quote]
Dude, the Granade BUFFs your stats.
Or DEBUFFs them.

[quote=“Mrnocamera, post:5, topic:6206”][quote=“StopSignal, post:4, topic:6206”][quote=“prytoclasm, post:3, topic:6206”]Well, what does it do: look at the stats, upper left.

[/quote]

May the Debug Key be with you! Unless you made your stats big from the start, or you have some mutation i don’t know.[/quote]
Dude, the Granade BUFFs your stats.
Or DEBUFFs them.[/quote]

I know, Mr! But doesn’t the only buffed one is the green one?

Nope. It’s permanent! I found 5 Granades in a bunker and now I am basically god.

Green is a temporary buff, like when affected by drugs. Granade buffs/debuffs permanently change stats similar to mutations.

Green is a temporary buff, like when affected by drugs. Granade buffs/debuffs permanently change stats similar to mutations.[/quote]

CBMs and I believe also mutations also have the green numbers for buffs.

Oh, my bad. It’s awesome then!

I would have been extremely entertained if it buffed all the zombies.

I was ripped to shreds seconds later. I’m glad you find my demise funny.

Cries

Haha Ill be all for having the BUFF turn zombies cough in the explosion into Hulks. Nerf could turn them into squirrels or simmilar.

Granades also have the ability to do “BUGFIXES!” which kills all insects in blast radius

it can also do “REVERTS!” which removes all status effects all heals you to full hp ( Not sure about getting rid of all status effects but it does heal you fully)

It actually does upgrade/downgrade/revert the stats of everyone & everything in the blast. (Or at least it’s supposed to.)

My stats above result from 3 granades. Especially, with that high intelligence reading is fun, it’s soooooooooooooooo fast. Negative aspect: reading books that give negative morale cannot be read properly, because of usually you can counter this by doing some +morale before, so it does not go down too fast and morale regens over time, but with extremely high reading speed -> morale is down the drain in no time.

Yeah, BUFFS!! upgrades the various stats of monsters just as it does the player, and DEBUFFS!! and REVERTS!! work similarly.

i was thinking that granade is just typo in grenade LOL

[spoiler=Code peek]
Granades can be spawned wherever any guns and grenades can be spawned. This includes most houses, but the chance of a granade being chosen is very small due to the sheer number of items in that group. They’re much more common in military bases/bunkers which can spawn the “grenades” item group which only has 9 items to choose from.

“Bugfixes” kills all insects and hallucinations.

“Buffs” increases your main attributes. A number is rolled between 0 and your stat’s maximum/2. So if you have 10 int, you’d roll between 0 and 5. At 20 int you’d roll between 0 and 10. That number is added to your stats.
When it hits a monster, a number is rolled between 0 and 20; that number is divided by 10 and then 1 is added to the remainder. The monsters speed and HP is then multiplied by that number. At max a monster can end up with 3x speed and health.

“Nerfs” uses the same formula. The higher your attributes, the larger the nerf.
For monsters, they roll a number between 1 and their current speed/hp. Whatever they roll is their new stats.

“Reverts” removes all non-permanent status effects from anything it hits. It also reverts monster HP/Speed to their original stats (So it is capable of healing them).[/spoiler]