What do scientists eat?

how come theres no food in labs? theres plenty of clean water, but not a bite to eat. do scientists eat bleach?

Food anywhere around labs is strictly forbidden I think, though that doesn’t necessarily explain the lack of a cafeteria or restaurant a safe distance away from the experiments.

i actually did find a cafeteria once. inside was 2 fridges, each containing a single packet of bacon. apparently scientisest eat bacon.

Maybe it was scientifically altered bacon that wasn’t meant to be eaten, or it was a random sliver of meat from a dissection.

Maybe it was scientifically altered bacon that wasn’t meant to be eaten, or it was a random sliver of meat from a dissection.[/quote]

“We have now perfected pig mutagen. Here. Drink this.”

Baconator - You have a chance to randomly produce bacon when walking.

they have urine recycling devices. contains all the nutrition they need.

Delicious!

Delicious![/quote]

They actually never leave the lab. Ever. They just eat the same recycled urine. Forever.

Delicious![/quote]

They actually never leave the lab. Ever. They just eat the same recycled urine. Forever.[/quote]

I bet their all hardcore Man vs. Wild fans.

Aside from the “breakroom” area fridges that are usually empty (I assume the scientists starved to death when they went into hiding), you can find bags of potato chips that have been smuggled into the dormitories. I just bring a ton of home-made jerky when I go exploring them - the saltiness isn’t a problem when there is that much water laying around.

zombie revival isnt a bug. you have to butcher them to keep them from coming back. The devs consider this part of the game. It adds to the atmosphere. When the mod manager comes in someone will make a mod.

I left a note about a Lab Cafeteria somewhere… …OH HERE IT IS!

But the scientists don’t eat there. There’s no recycled urine in a cafeteria. That’s clearly intended only for test subjects. To see if zombies still hate cafeteria food like normal humans.

But the scientists don’t eat there. There’s no recycled urine in a cafeteria. That’s clearly intended only for test subjects. To see if zombies still hate cafeteria food like normal humans.[/quote]

That is a cruel experiment I wouldn’t even make zombies eat it

I saw some bags of chips and coke and stuff.

I guess they just go out to eat. Never saw a cafeteria.

Maybe they just have CBMs that cover hunger?

Ooh, this could actually be legit. I noticed that in the most recent release, butchering scientist zombies gives you CBMs, just like shocker zombies. Logic dictates new CBM that produces manhacks out of midair.

Ooh, this could actually be legit. I noticed that in the most recent release, butchering scientist zombies gives you CBMs, just like shocker zombies. Logic dictates new CBM that produces manhacks out of midair.[/quote]