Vehicle towing and/or ramps and special vehicle floors which can hold vehicles

The main reason I’ve never upgraded to anything bigger then my Quadbike is because of how more inconvenient it’d be for looting and general town runs, so I thought it’d be nice if you could bring a smaller vehicle inside your mobile fortress.

Maybe have towing use code from grabbing? I don’t know since I don’t know jack about coding.

Asked and answered, repeatedly, it’s a PitA to code, thanks for using the forum search next time.

Smaller vehicles? Make a folding vehicle instead.

Especially with the the recent addition of a number of folding parts! </shameless self promotion>
It wouldn’t work for anything with an engine, but foot cranks and hand rims are both foldable. I’d like to add a few more simple cloth parts too (foldable storage, tiny battery system, maybe even a bladder to store liquids like a waterskin…)

But yeah, coding that would be a pain. It’d have to account for storing and loading the vehicle, rotating it inside/behind another vehicle, damage to the parent vehicle and resolving it to the child vehicle, and plenty more stuff I don’t want to figure out now.

Gave up using forum search a long time ago and not about to start, it drags out the most unrelated pieces of garbage and hides relevant answers in it.

Gave up using forum search a long time ago and not about to start, it drags out the most unrelated pieces of garbage and hides relevant answers in it.[/quote]He does have a point, most forum searches are more or less designed to be used by the people who made them.

I’m gonna have to agree here. But it’s not just this one, every forum I have ever visited is this bad.

You can always just use Google site search to search the forum specifically for what you are looking for (though it won’t search specific boards or topics easily). I end up doing that fairly often.