Vehicle Show and Tell

Another question. I have a harpoon rack. I can’t seem to put anything in it. What is a harpoon rack for if not to hold harpoons for the weapon?

Racks are currently broken. They used to hold ammo of a given kind and allow vehicle weapons to have higher capacity, but ammo handling was changed without updating them.

Back after so long. Honest question. How has this not been stickied yet?

yeah, racks are depreciated because weapons can now be reloaded directly while they are attached to a vehicle rather then the old way of them hoovering up ammo that was placed in the same space as them. this also depreciated the military seat since those were only needed because they had 0 storage, allowing weapons to be installed over them.

All good then. Simply waiting on some things to be fixed is normal with an experimental version.

Did the engine thing ever get fixed or are we still limited to one engine?

yes engines have been changed so you can link engines.

Swivel chair made of 3 tanned hulk hides.

[quote="§k, post:1269, topic:207"]Swivel chair made of 3 tanned hulk hides.

[/quote]

Do you slouch in that seat, sipping wine and watching the world burn before your very eyes?

Anyway, back on topic, not really much from me at this point. I usually try to make huge vehicles, but get bored of them never being finished and abandon the game.

This time I’m considering instead of making welding rigs and forges and the like, just using a single cargo space with UPS installed for all my needs, which will save me a lot of space for cargo spaces. And if I could get my hands on a portal, I’d probably wouldn’t even need a huge mobile fortress anymore.

I do recall that UPS used to be a b***h on my previous vehicles. It drained ungodly amount of power. I actually have a question about that, does the UPS keep charging when everything UPS-modded inside is at full power?

Looking at that makes me kinda wish that you can mount animals or monsters. Imagine the possibilities of chaining together a chariot pulled by several hulk slaves. It’ll be amazing, and kinda hilarious.

Yes, you have to manually switch off the charger. It’s a minor pain, but I’ve found it’s manageable in my current mobile base, Which is basically a luxury RV with some more storage, way more solar panels, a ram on the front taken off a military humvee, and a grenade launcher for clearing wreckage. If I had to to give up a bunch of cargo spaces for a welding rig and kitchen buddy and stuff, it wouldn’t be big enough.

What sort of starting build lets you manage the first day in 50x?

quoting flame but he appears to be less than online this month so anyone else who plays insanity feel free to answer

NPCs on. get enough NPCs to spawn near you and they will fight the monsters for you.

Cargo dimensions ftw

A vehicle that majestic needs a name. At least you capitalized the C, so Its a proper noun instead of just a vehicle type

1 Like

Made a “Military Bike” [http://imgur.com/a/59DZG][/url]

Sorry I’m new,

http://imgur.com/a/59DZG

Here ya go bro. Fixed it for ya.

Why the foldable frames? Pretty sure most of those parts aren’t foldable.

What sort of starting build lets you manage the first day in 50x?

quoting flame but he appears to be less than online this month so anyone else who plays insanity feel free to answer[/quote]
I have no idea. This world is MMR’s fourth world, I think. I move worlds when they get too big or a big game change occurs. Starting with my third world I cranked up the spawn rate from 1x to 50x and the loot rate from 1x to 2.5x.

My greatest secret is this: I’m not actually good at Cata. I’m pretty terrible actually. I just got really lucky, and kept that luck going so long that I ended up acquiring the most overpowered character on the forums.

mlololoer, you gotta replace weak engines with strong ones. the total power output of engines is partially based on an average. so 2 strong and one weak engine gives less power then just 2 strong ones.