Upset

[center]One of you must be spying on my game or something. I literally just found all the construction books so I could raise my construction up…

Then this happened.

Gee thanks.

[/center]

Now you have fabrication books.

Fabrication was already where I wanted it :C

Congratulations!

Whoa, construction is being merged into fabrication? That seems… big. Any particular reason?

See this Github issue

tl;dr: Building didnt offer enough benefits to warrant its own skill.

Aw. Would’ve been useful if trenchworks and fighting positions were a thing. FM 5-103 (or 5-15) FTW.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:6, topic:13502”]See this Github issue

tl;dr: Building didnt offer enough benefits to warrant its own skill.[/quote]
Huh, I guess yeah. It was mostly one of those things I always did simply because “I WAN A BAES!” and not because “THIS IS EASILY DEFENSIBLE!” The best defense I ever had wasn’t even one of the rockwall/brickwall options either. It was mutating into a spider and then weaving a thick web over the top of a chain link fence. The zombies always just walked on past and never bothered to investigate the silk wall in front of them.

[quote=“saltmummy626, post:8, topic:13502”][quote=“John Candlebury, post:6, topic:13502”]See this Github issue

tl;dr: Building didnt offer enough benefits to warrant its own skill.[/quote]
Huh, I guess yeah. It was mostly one of those things I always did simply because “I WAN A BAES!” and not because “THIS IS EASILY DEFENSIBLE!” The best defense I ever had wasn’t even one of the rockwall/brickwall options either. It was mutating into a spider and then weaving a thick web over the top of a chain link fence. The zombies always just walked on past and never bothered to investigate the silk wall in front of them.[/quote]

That’s freaking brilliant.

So I won’t need to grind pit digging 101 and couch building 202 to make a bed or dig a well anymore? Sweet.