Unlucky days?

Any unlucky days you want to share? I have 2 especially bad ones.

One time I chatted with a survivor and as I went to craft and i found out this guy took TONS OF AMMO FROM MY BUS! I’m still alive but it has hampered my efforts in surviving. (Now deceased)

More recently I was sleeping in my van and I woke up to crashes… 30+ police bots and sentry bots which proceeded to deliver their wasteland justice on me although I had 200+ rounds on the ready so we had a big shootout

such is life around here

anyone have little stories like this they want to share?

Was sneaking out of a trap house that i lured some zeds into. One of them stepped on a landmine, and a piece of shrapnel from it hit me square in the chest at max range killing me instantly.

There was the time that I lost a gunfight with an unarmed and completely harmless piece of fetish paraphernalia. Leveled an entire block in the process.

Here’s my original post about it from another thread:

1 Like

There was that unhappy day when I lost my Megatruck to some large frogs and other swamp inhabitants on a bridge. Slime is evil, sliding into the deep river is even more evil. Byebye Megatruck … which took like 2 weeks to complete. :frowning:

(That was back then after 0.C was released.)

I decided to play an arsonist about mid game and cremate the dead for fun.

A tough zombie had an oxygen tank with him. It blew up and I died, instantly.

I can’t believe they actually coded that into the game.

This post makes me wish we had upvotes.

1 Like

This post makes me wish we had upvotes.[/quote]

I remember when I first saw this.

This post makes me wish we had upvotes.[/quote]

I remember when I first saw this.[/quote]

Those full body suits can scare the crap out of you when you’re weakened after a battle. But yeah, I remember that story. Chuckled like hell.

[quote=“SpadeDraco, post:3, topic:13624”]There was the time that I lost a gunfight with an unarmed and completely harmless piece of fetish paraphernalia. Leveled an entire block in the process.

Here’s my original post about it from another thread:

WHENEVER I SEE ONE OF THOSE THINGS IT FREAKING FREAKS ME OUT.

End of rant.