Underwear

Removing clothes seem… too exposing for characters. I doubt you would like to run around with zombies without clothes.

So with 0 encumbrance bras and underwear should be added. They also provide 1 storage.
Also makes me thinks of a new trait,

Nudist +4 points
You Can’t Stand wearing clothes! Negative Morale penalties for wearing them!

Also Npcs would fully cooperate with you if you are clothesless and the right gender they like…

With the current state of the game I kind of imagigine “no clothes” actually meaning default basic clothes like in many games that just don’t want to be an issue. There are various ways we could handle this, ranging from putting a plethora of different undergarments into the game with attendant encumberance tweaks, since it’d just be silly at the moment. To having default non-removable undergarments “stuck” in the inventory.

Whichever way we end up going with it, it’s neither trivial to add nor a priority, so it’ll kinda stew for a while.

Aside, I’m far more sympathetic to games avoiding the issue like that now that I’ve worked on Cataclysm, “he characters can be naked” isn’t a particular feature of the game, but if it’s there suddenly it’s a big deal.

This came up a while back. Problem with explicitly (OK, OK) tracking undergarments implies problems with Bark/Spines/Shell/Chitin Plate/you get the idea.

So we got long underwear, tank tops, under armor, and socks.
Every summer I have to take off the above because it gets REALLY HOT.
My legs would be fine if I had some regular underwear instead of some leg hose from medieval times.
(I just want the running bonus during summer QQ)
So now begs the question, boxers or briefs?

Neither. (fitted) Skirt!

AFAIK the underwear would have the same multiplier with other clothes. Very bad idea with the current system.

I just don’t want it to be needed. Some people go without (and I think they’re crazy) but more importantly my inventory is full as it is.

Between three guns, two backpacks, a pharmacy, ammo (all the wrong kind), food, water, books, and all the stuff I can’t remember I end up having to ditch my pants/shirt/hat half the time because I [I]must[/I] to have that thing over there.

Yeah, the primary reason we should ignore this for now is the inventory space limitation. This is a game where you can butcher and eat zombie children, so zomg nudity isn’t really going to be an issue.

[quote=“Rask, post:4, topic:1640”]So we got long underwear, tank tops, under armor, and socks.
Every summer I have to take off the above because it gets REALLY HOT.
My legs would be fine if I had some regular underwear instead of some leg hose from medieval times.
(I just want the running bonus during summer QQ)
So now begs the question, boxers or briefs?[/quote]

Wears shorts. 0 warmth, 0 enc, and a bit of storage.

SHORTS! I love shorts. Wait…your not wearing shorts! Get ready to battle!