Trait: Sadist

Taking would block psychopath trait. Kills that would cause negative moral instead cause positive moral.

I searched the term Sadist on boards, found nothing quite like this. It seems it would be simple(ish) to implement, but I’m not a programmer.

I just know that having a trait like this available makes an apocalyptic world all the more terrifying.

Hmm… So what you mean that if something gives you a -moral, it would instead give you +moral?

I mean… Somethings would be excluded… Like being wet… And other things.

But this seems doable, and I kinda like it.

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:2, topic:5984”]Hmm… So what you mean that if something gives you a -moral, it would instead give you +moral?

I mean… Somethings would be excluded… Like being wet… And other things.[/quote]

Exactly.
And, I’d just suggest effecting things that psychopath negates.

So moral for attacking stuff, it like the idea but it may be a bit to over powered.
what about only human like things?

Technically not any stuff. I believe the current morale penalties are rewarded for killing zombie children, your mother, innocent npcs, and nothing else. These already have a negative cap to them. I believe children can give up to -100 morale.
However, I believe the moral penalties given for npcs is insanely long-lived. Which, makes this even better in how disturbing it is.

Jessica Lynch, high school student and future serial killer, is having a typical bad day. She’s out of smokes, it’s raining, she’s hungry, hung over, and tired. She’s receiving pretty hefty penalties for all this. However, none of that matters because she’s still high as a kite after shanking and butchering that random hobo.

Seriously, the idea of a Jessica Lynch being out there is terrifying to people when society is functioning. Knowing that a survivor might be one of these? Mind shattering.