Too small clothes

So we know we can wear clothes that are larger right? But what about those clothes that are way too small? Your telling me I can get fitting clothes from snot nosed 4yr olds?

Nay!

I say we add in a new item: Small clothing!
Small clothing would be the catch all for anything too small for the player to wear, and it can still be cut up for rags, leather, and plastic chunks (increasing in rarity for leather and plastic).

Basically I need more things to burn and more rags. Also more realism.

In theory you could make the clothes larger by adding rags (Seeing as you can make them smaller currently by adding rags…?)

Though I do find it amusing that you can find fitting clothes on zombies that are apparently young enough that you (Unless you’re a cannibal) feel bad for killing.
[size=1pt]Moral of the story? ALWAYS CANNIBAL. OMNOMNOM HOOMAN.[/size]

Yeah, I’d guess to simplify it would give you a random clothing item when enlarged.

But I just need more rags and things to burn.

[quote=“gtaguy, post:3, topic:3381”]Yeah, I’d guess to simplify it would give you a random clothing item when enlarged.

But I just need more rags and things to burn.[/quote]

Smash windows, sheets give 20 rags, a stick, and some string.

Yeah but I kinda need windows and glass panes don’t grow on trees.

TREES ARE FLAMMABLE. CUT THOSE DOWN, oh and disassemble beds- or better yet stay on the roads… No one seems to want to keep moving…

Makes sense. I’d also like too see it different. Like instead of the (fits) tag, you see either loose or tight as part of the name.

Like loose cargo pants, for instance. When the clothing fits you then it should be just cargo pants.

well refitting is a thing…
however I think burning plastic should create toxic smoke. you know like in real life.
burning plastic is not good kiddos!