Those things you do

If I run out of bullets midfight I just throw the handgun at the nearest zombie and then take out whatever auxiliary weapon I am carrying.

Movie style!

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:21, topic:6478”]If I run out of bullets midfight I just throw the handgun at the nearest zombie and then take out whatever auxiliary weapon I am carrying.

Movie style![/quote]
i am not alone :smiley: i too throw weapon when i empty but i throw tools and food too (kill a tank by throwing cans of beer) only crowbar is thing what i do not throw

I practice the New York Reload, when I run out of ammo I drop the gun and draw a new one. I can reload when my life isn’t in danger.

Let’s see…
-For some reason, I live in anything except a house. Fenced-in park? Sure. Wal-Mart? Yep. Boarded up evac shelter? Of course! House in the forest that’s half there? Why not? But a house? ARE YOU DAFT?!

-Lately, I’ve been trying to live in evacuation shelters more often, mostly because the benches can provide a load of wood. However, I also like to have furniture. I’ve been building tables next to the computer as a Craftsdwarf’s Workshop, making a wood stockpile next to whatever sort of wood-burner as a Kitchen, all that stuff. I make the basement my bedroom and try to fortify it. I put all my spare guns in a locker. I build a bookshelf and load it with books. Etc, etc.

Lel

Houses are weird to me, too. They’re too big and too small.

I rebuild any missing parts of cabins I find.

Even if I don’t want to live in them, I still do it.

If I get a large haul from a gunstore then I do this,if it ain’t me favorite gun then I’ll use it messily.

Even if I have a Rivtech gun, if it’s not a brute or above, I prefer stabbing it with screwdrivers, and ONLY screwdrivers, SS13 has indoctrinated within me that screwdrivers are more effective than any other melee weapon outside of actual swords and fireaxes.

i’m nomatic

i’ve never actually had a like, living place in the game once yet.

Sometimes, I make a character based directly off of some guy from a movie or a book or something. For example, one time I made a blacksmith named “Perrin Aybara”, who immediately finds a wolf suit and a wood axe.

My favorite professions happen to be Student and Hitchhiker, meaning that most of my games are Student or Hitchhiker games.

I always rename all my cars as “the Batmobile”.

This thread has encouraged me to start burning down houses. It started innocently enough, torching a basement full of mutant black widows. But now I’m setting fires just because I’ve scavenged everything I want…

what have i done

Everyone torches those down to the round, its like if they didn’t know that there are great chances to find poweramror/advanced gear on them

Everyone torches those down to the round, its like if they didn’t know that there are great chances to find poweramror/advanced gear on them[/quote]

Really? Nuts. I killed a dozen of the spiders without taking damage, burning their lair was mostly spite and aversion to getting webbed.

I think that I might start burning houses, too.

Sounds fun.

I used to be a hoarder, grab everything, and sort everything in my base. I also used to avoid staying up too late in the night, and try to keep regular bedtime hours. I had a bunch of other habits on top of those, but eventually I started forcing myself to stop, and role-play a little less, because I really really want to achieve my alpha bionic martial artist, and all that other stuff was consuming wayyyy to much of my limited gaming time.

The only thing I really insist on doing these days is sleeping in the basement of houses or shelters. Because safety.

I like to dissasble my electronics and put crafting material in my garbage pile so that it turns into a big heap of stuff. Horrble if you need to find stuff, but it recyles anything that you need to make whatever from your garbage (if your garbage has useful stuff that is, like aluminum cans and such.

And, on another note you guys should start your own club.

A.C.K (Arsonists Club of Killing, pillaging and stealing)

i dont Know wy but if i have roten meat or 1 that i dont use i leave it ouside in a pile…i dont know wy i do that but…he

I do something similar to that-- I dig a pit away from any moat I might have and toss all my crap into it, including any bodies.