Those things you do

i keep the bodys of NPC like i have canibal perk there like food reservs

Your not doing it right, you gotta Butcher the jerk and make some jerk jerky.

Your not doing it right, you gotta Butcher the jerk and make some jerk jerky.[/quote]

i butcher wen im hungry like the body dont discompose they ar reservd till i butcher them

Your not doing it right, you gotta Butcher the jerk and make some jerk jerky.[/quote]

i butcher wen im hungry like the body dont discompose they ar reservd till i butcher them[/quote]

The meat can still rot when in the form of a body, m8.

i butcher wen im hungry like the body dont discompose they ar reservd till i butcher them[/quote]

The meat can still rot when in the form of a body, m8.[/quote]

Ho um…well thats good to know now you ruin mi canibal dreams

Sigging.

The meat can still rot when in the form of a body, m8.[/quote]

Ho um…well thats good to know now you ruin mi canibal dreams[/quote]

Just butcher it straight away and preserve it through one of the various methods in the game.

This brings me untold joy.

I have a special “I DON’T KNOW” pile with some space apart from my food piles. It slowly accumulates with mushrooms of all types, until I have enough of each to take a good guess at which ones are tasty, happy-fun times, and eat-food-through-a-straw-pukefountain times. I have yet to feel very safe with this pile haha.

I also rename all bike-like vehicles I ride A Horse With No Name, and shopping carts Hobo Hero.

I hoard every drug I can find, and occasionally rebind their key to capital versions of my staple foods, k-cooked meat, K-methamphetamines.
IT’S AN ADVENTURE EVERY TIME I FUCK UP!

[quote=“Fish, post:38, topic:6478”]you guys should start your own club.

A.C.K (Arsonists Club of Killing, pillaging and stealing)[/quote]

Two points:

1. The club name is “Confederation of Arsonists, Scavengers, and Killers”, and drunks are also admitted as associate members.
  2. We can’t have a club without a clubhouse.

But there is no club, for you must burn the clubhouse.

I added a new drug to the json for my game: High-Quality Methamphetamine.

Exactly the same recipe as the Low-Grade stuff, but with one addition.

Required equipment: Porkpie Hat

I collect an American flag, one issue of playboy, a little weed and a few joints every single run. I just don’t feel complete without those items.
A bible is a nice addition, too.

[quote=“IcedPee, post:52, topic:6478”]I added a new drug to the json for my game: High-Quality Methamphetamine.

Required equipment: Porkpie Hat[/quote]
You can find porkpie hats reliably in meth labs.

I found a jedi cloak once. Still have it.

[quote=“Tawarochir, post:54, topic:6478”][quote=“IcedPee, post:52, topic:6478”]I added a new drug to the json for my game: High-Quality Methamphetamine.

Required equipment: Porkpie Hat[/quote]
You can find porkpie hats reliably in meth labs.[/quote]

It’s j-just a joke tawa-kun…

I know that.

I was just pointing out the reference.

Pillage then burn.

As long as we store so many valuables in the clubhouse that they can’t be carried away before we replace them, only a minimally effective pirate would burn it down. In which case we’d probably want to kick them out of the club anyways (Probably via execution, if they burned down a clubhouse full of valuables).