Things that adjustable in Zed-crisis

Adjusting cloth, is one of my Unsolved Mysteries of Cataclysm.
this ones could that one couldn’t, and I’m always asked myself
’why?’ I thought leathers can’t but leather vest could be fit.
Is there any pattern of this fit allow? :smiley:

What?

…I… I don’t understand…

Best guess, he’s asking about clothing that’s “One size fits all” Hats with snaps that adjust the size, backpacks with adjustable straps, that kind of stuff.

It’s not always inituitive what clothing can and cannot take the tag. I think that’s the question.

Sorry for my poor English. I mean some wears can be (fits), and some wears cannot get (fits) tag.
And I don’t get its rule or pattern? Something like ’ Metal type wears can’t get (fits) tag’.

There’s no real solid pattern to it.

Most of the ‘one size fits all’ or pure storage items can’t have the ‘fits’ tag.

That’s about it, since it’s not based on materials or anything.

[quote=“Moreal, post:5, topic:3378”]Sorry for my poor English. I mean some wears can be (fits), and some wears cannot get (fits) tag.
And I don’t get its rule or pattern? Something like ’ Metal type wears can’t get (fits) tag’.[/quote]

Yes. Most common items can be fitted, although some things can’t. The metal armours can’t be fitted IIRC.
Generally all items you craft will be fitted, unless the item itself can’t be.

Some fitted items can only be found, not made. e.g, Kevlar vest (fits), so if you find one that doesn’t fit, cut it up for kevlar plates.
Then you can repair a fitting one.

I’m sure you already know but I’ll just suggest some clothing:

Cargo shorts (fits)
Cargo pants (fits)
Hoodie (fits)
Trenchcoat (fits)
Army Jacket (fits)
Belt rig/ Utility vest (fits).

Obviously switch out better items as you get them and take a few backpacks or rucksacks.
If you do melee a lot it might be worth looking into making some gauntlets and bracers–
and when your tailoring skill is high enough you can replace most of it with survivor suits, if you can get the materials to craft them.

Also, welcome to the game, I hope you have fun. :slight_smile:

I like the Scrap Suit better for actually melee. It offers better protection then platemail. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah. Personally I think if you’re making your own suit of armour you’d be able to fit it reasonably well, but it still needs a downside.

One of my friends is actually doing a skyrim cosplay, some metal armour padded with leather and cloth. Looks pretty awesome, but he still needs to work on the detailing.

Some fitted items can only be found, not made. e.g, Kevlar vest (fits), so if you find one that doesn't fit, cut it up for kevlar plates. Then you can repair a fitting one.

Or just use spare kevlar plates and a soldering iron and make it fit.

If it can have the ‘fits’ tag at all, then that means you can make it fit if it doesn’t already have it. Just get base materials and a sewing kit/soldering iron and do the same thing you’d do to reinforce it.