The Tragic Demise of Aaron Diaz

So my static NPCs name is Aaron Diaz. I found him some antibiotics and was on my way back to turn it in. Apparently I forgot to close the windows of the evac shelter as he was outside… When I roll up on him in my Flatbed truck I see that he is surrounded by a swarm of manhacks. I drive by him on the left and kill about seven manhacks. I come back and drive by on his right killing about five manhacks. Aaron Diaz drops dead before I can turn around for another pass. I run the rest of the manhacks over. After running over the ten spiders in the area, I hop out next to Aaron’s corpse. After I take my hat off and have a brief moment of silence in memory of the only other living human I knew… I proceed to loot his corpse. The very first thing I notice on his corpse is… an inactive manhack…

[quote=“Aaron Diaz”]Oh, hey, an inactive manhack! I wonder what this does!

Oh no, a manhack! I’d better defend myself with this inactive manhack!

Oh no, two manhacks! I’d better defend myself with this inactive manhack!

Oh no, three manhacks! I’d better defend myself with this inactive manhack![/quote]

I half expected that to end with

[active mininuke]

xD

[quote=“Nopkar, post:3, topic:1431”]I half expected that to end with

[active mininuke]

xD[/quote]

Is it a bad thing that I wished it did?

Aaron would have been a champ of champs.

I was heavily tempted to.

I saw this old thread and I just had to bring it back. It’s still as hilarious as when I originally wrote it. :stuck_out_tongue:

A long time ago, I had an NPC running around hitting enemies with an inactive mininuke. Fortunately, he didn’t use it. That would have been disastrous.

I am also glad you brought this back up. I had not read it the first time and got quite the chuckle out of it.

He was incredibly hardcore.