The River of Zombears, bleeding too much, and what's with the wolfs?

[quote=“KA101, post:19, topic:5369”][quote=“Keyreper, post:18, topic:5369”]finally caught the zombear river in action,

Looks like wacky spawning. Sorry about that; since there’s no reason for bear carcasses to end up in the river, I’d call it a bug.[/quote]

no reason to be sorry, i get extra experience when they pop up, but for some reason they never do any damage :confused:

You making sure to pulp the corpses right?

[quote=“gtaguy, post:22, topic:5369”]You making sure to pulp the corpses right?[/quote] Butchered every time, cant resist those bear furs :slight_smile:

[quote=“Natures Witness, post:17, topic:5369”]Does a merbear have fuzzy bear fur, or does it have scales? Or maybe smooth, oily fur like a seal?
Just curious.[/quote]
General consensus is it has bear fur on the top half, and a sleek, almost beautiful scaly fish tail.
We were going to settle with the name Bearmaids but we didn’t want anybody to think they can walk up to one and order a drink.

Nice swimming zombears you have :slight_smile:

[quote=“Keyreper, post:21, topic:5369”][quote=“KA101, post:19, topic:5369”][quote=“Keyreper, post:18, topic:5369”]finally caught the zombear river in action,

Looks like wacky spawning. Sorry about that; since there’s no reason for bear carcasses to end up in the river, I’d call it a bug.[/quote]

no reason to be sorry, i get extra experience when they pop up, but for some reason they never do any damage :/[/quote]

I have a steel spear and so far I’ve killed every zombear and moose without ever having an attack directed at me. Either my spear gives me some sort of ambiguous bonus about wildlife charging at me, criticals stun the bear, or they’re bugged, because I’m getting 600-700 movement points worth of attacks off on a bear/moose after it moves onto a 100 movement point terrain.

Then again, I also faced off with zombears using nothing but a switchblade and 2 melee skill and came out unscathed many many times, so I’m perplexed.

[quote=“gtaguy, post:20, topic:5369”]Obviously bodies would fall into the river where they’d wash up onto the shores.

Bug? No. Feature? Yes.[/quote]

[quote=“gtaguy, post:27, topic:5369”][quote=“gtaguy, post:20, topic:5369”]Obviously bodies would fall into the river where they’d wash up onto the shores.

Bug? No. Feature? Yes.[/quote][/quote]