More Zambinals

(Okay, I mostly just wanted to share the picture, this is happening sooner or later already)

Right then, avoid the local zoo and I’ll be fine.

We need to add zoos and aquariums. Much like other zombies can mutate tentacles, so can sharks, allowing them to crawl out of their tanks and chase after the player.

The zombie animals will /mostly/ be in intact cages until they see the player, and then will try to break out of their cage.

Zombears and Zomdeer however, will freely roam the woods.

[quote=“GlyphGryph, post:3, topic:3523”]We need to add zoos and aquariums. Much like other zombies can mutate tentacles, so can sharks, allowing them to crawl out of their tanks and chase after the player.

The zombie animals will /mostly/ be in intact cages until they see the player, and then will try to break out of their cage.

Zombears and Zomdeer however, will freely roam the woods.[/quote]

Sharktopus. Wonderful… Oh dear god spellcheck recognized it.

This is both a horrifying and awesome idea, I approve of it.

[quote=“GlyphGryph, post:3, topic:3523”]We need to add zoos and aquariums. Much like other zombies can mutate tentacles, so can sharks, allowing them to crawl out of their tanks and chase after the player.

Zombears and Zomdeer however, will freely roam the woods.[/quote]
If this becomes a thing then securing a missile silo and sending a nuke to the zoo maybe a good idea.

Sorry kids trip to the zoo has been canceled, the zoo is nuked, have a nice day!

Is that the new Dead Island?

I really wanna see zombified apes traped in cages in labs. Every sketchy lab has to have ape test subjects caged away.

The day has come… gtaguy puts on sunglasses the zombie ninja bears are upon us… gtaguy puts a cigarette into his mouth and lights it just before being mauled by 4+ zombie ninja bears.

You thought angry moose was bad? Just wait until you meet ZOOSE.

I WANT THESE so bad!

• Zombie elephants, sir.
  • RELEASE THE !!MAGMA!!

• angry trumpeting
  • Sir, they… they’re still charging at us.
  • Wha…
  • OH GOD IT’S BURNING ZOMBIE ELEPHANTS RUN

Also, aquariums… you REALLY want that? You REALLY want to fight with the ZOMBIE CARPS?

doubleposting because [size=14pt]REASONS[/size]

Awesome! but I really wonder why I bited by Z and I can’t turn to a Z… XD

We are doomed.

ZOMBEARS.

NINJA ZOMBIE BEARS.

What is next? Alien Jabberwock Bear Zombie Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot?

[size=8pt]Zombie carps…[/size]

[size=8pt]Ninja zombie bears…[/size]

[size=8pt]Sharktopus…[/size]

[size=8pt]Zombie elephants…[/size]

[size=14pt]YEP, I’M GONNA NEED SOME MORE ALCHOHOL[/size]

*HS leaps dramaticly through the liquor store window
*HS proceeds to barricade the doors and windows

[quote=“HS1342, post:15, topic:3523”]…
*HS leaps dramaticly through the liquor store window
*HS proceeds to barricade the doors and windows[/quote]
You may want to use spiked pits and landmines in addition to a barricade, I doubt mere wooden walls will be sufficient.

I totally had nothing to do with the Ninja Bears.

And some of them could be cybernitized
Just imagine - zombie cyberbear.
Or zombie cybercarp.

This is bad. Generally bad it’s not fun anymore. A regular lion is just as a scary as a mofo zombie lion, what’s the point really? …and zombie sharks, seriously?

Zombie sharks might be a bit overkill as are non-native animals but I have nothing against zed bears, moosen (mooses? Moose? mooooooooosss?), Cougers, etc. Not to mention a “Zoo” type area, that said having a bunch of extra critters just for one area sounds like it might add unnecessary bloat to the game’s size (That said the game’s what, 8 megs?)