Suggestions, More NPC's More Features

Then why is the AAA guide from 2040?

I am wrong, then.            

Thats…actually a really good question. Might have been an oversight by whoever implemented it?

Because the game technically takes place in the future. But the actual setting is “present day with isolated super science”. It being in the future is just a convenient means of handwaving the existence of that super science.

I mean seriously, that’s only 22 years away. We MIGHT have a person on Mars by then in our current technology, but with the advancement in autonomous weapons and vehicles, most of the robots already make sense.

Yeah, makes sense. Also, it’s worth noting that with the military starts in the game, only the National Guard starts with a conventional firearm. All the others use some form of Rivtech caseless weapon, so there’s obviously been some advancement within the US military.

I highly doubt it, in the 1960’s they thought we would have flying cars in 2010. The military always used tried and true over experimental

First manned mission to Mars launches in 2024 presuming BFR doesn’t have any more hiccups. Keep up with the news.

Sure, sure, Ellon Musk gonna colonize Mars? Or Russia it won’t happen

Because not everyone got the memo about it being present day, it being a future setting is a common (and understandable) mistake.

I always assumed it was AAA guide issue 2040.

So that (and others like it) are just wrong? Well, I stand corrected.

So, this game isn’t set in the 2040s?
Yeah, that’s a huge shock to me too.

If the the game is based in the present and the AR-15 is nearly identical to the M16, maybe it could be reskinned as the M16, with the ACR replacing it as the semi-automatic STANAG rifle.

maybe theres the bormal quests and then theres the important quests
example : normal : i need a inhaler, special : i am a traveler from the china, am tryng to make a anti-alien weapon but i need really special parts to finish it, i will give the gun to you, whit 500 battery ammo, first part is in a secret vault in a lab
[Y/N]