Item_groups could use some tweaks

Playing on an experimental that’s a month or more out of date so if these things have coincidentally been tweaked between then and now, ignore this. So okay, suggestions:

• Put power armor helmets and frames in all the same groups where power armor occurs. This seems self-explanatory and would solve the “40 suits and no helmets” problem.

• Put portal guns somewhere besides the “science” and “rare” groups. Like for example in the “teleport” group. They’re extremely useful if you have blazemod enabled, and as it is you basically never see them at all. Everyone telling me they were in teleporter rooms in labs last time I mentioned this was apparently wrong.

Will add more thoughts if I have any as I look this over.

Atomic coffee makers in mansions and more places.

Hmm. These seem viable.

Also of note, the oddball rarity of stethoscopes was mitigated by including them as a separate possible item in ambulances. Maybe jacks should be separate from the generic trunk stuff item group, in the same way.

Because I should not have to scour an entire town and only find 1 jack.

Could probably do with adding more atomic stuff-- even the new style electronics shop only has something like a 2% chance to spawn a coffeemaker. Actually, now that I think about it, is that a typo? shouldn’t it be 20?
Could probably do with upping that so say 15-25%.
Still rare, but much more likely to find in the average playthrough.
Also stethoscopes! indeed. Have these actually been added to the GP offices?
I mean IRL I’d expect to find at least two pairs per doctor in your local surgery. Should really be fairly common there. Hospitals as well.

Could probably add them to pharmacies as well-- and maybe a low chance of finding one in a house bathroom, since god knows there are people out there with disabilities and stuff that have parents or carers to check them on a daily or hourly basis.

If anyone wants to give some sane % suggestions I’ll PR em.

I’d put PA helmets and frames in at the same locations and % as the armors themselves. Portal guns I’d just put in teleport lab rooms at like 2% or something. Stethescopes can probably just go anywhere you find medical supplies.

Atomic items, I don’t know, they’re so good. I wouldn’t mind seeing them in more places but keep the % low I think.