Suggestion: temperature effects on zombies

Zombies show up in IR? I’m surprised. But if that’s the case then they clearly generate heat. But how much? The temperature ranges we experience in the game may not be extreme enough if they generate enough heat, but if that’s the case then could we find a way to use that to our advantage?

I have no problem withem not freezing spot on the freezing mark. But even a human without a jacket in 10F weather outside is going to freeze. Thinking otherwise is flatly wrong. Now. Ok. The chemical thing. Maybe a way to slow the process. But they would still freeze unless you are assuming that literally ever cell to them was converted or changed to suit this anti-freeze idea.

In any event. I’d like to see it as an option or at the very least make the zombies have some sign of change due to the cold climate. Perhaps a moniker attached to them during cold weather freezing temps? Zombie: Frigid. “This zombie is made slower and more prone to melee damage as a result of being too damn cold!”

I assume every cell in them has been changed. They’re 4-8% x023, and have reanimated from the dead.