Stupid animals

I know I have the animal discord trait but do they really have to lay seige to my house?

There’s like 20 of the things out there,I think half of them are following me.

I’m pretty sure a dozen weasels have something better to do then sit outside my house all day.

EDIT and now I’m dead because a dog decided to use that cheap shot to make me bleed to death.

not having the skill to kill some damn dirty animals

You probably deserved to perish.

Oh I killed it alright,but not before it made me start bleeding,bleeding does a absurd amount of damage if you ask me.

Probably a good idea to carry bandages around. And they aren’t that hard to make.

Or rags. I wish I couldn’t tell this story, but on more than one occasion I’ve cut up my underwear into rags to stop bleeding.

[quote=“Hibou, post:5, topic:6122”]Or rags. I wish I couldn’t tell this story, but on more than one occasion I’ve cut up my underwear into rags to stop bleeding.[/quote]That would be counterproductive IRL, as you’d get an infection and die.

Well between the choice of dying or dying, I’d pick dying.

None of those sound good, personally I’d pick dying.

tham i hate wen im sleeping in a semi and having the animal discord trait makes thing wors wen i open the door from the back bed room theres diferent types of animals tryng to kill mi:bears,mooses,dogs,wolfs,etc tham thats a bad trait

Thats a great way to carry rags, in underwear form. I almost always cauterize myself.

Thats a great way to carry rags, in underwear form. I almost always cauterize myself.[/quote]

Ah! Cauterization! I probably wouldn’t have died if I had thought about that.

I kind of like having the animal discord trait as you’re pretty much a human magnet for animals. Late game when I can pretty much 1 shot anything that looks it me funny, animal discord provides a good source of meat & fur pelts.

But yeah, early game it can be a bitch. Wild animals almost always make you bleed… good thing I was wearing a bra! RIIIIIP