Strong Painkillers

After surviving for about 3 or 4 days with my character (and burning myself once .-.) I had roughly 30 pain to control with asprin. This entire time i couldn’t find any stronger painkillers. My sugestion is to make stronger painkillers more common, or add a general store that you can find on the outskirts (maybe with a FEW zombies, nothing serious) that you can find stronger painkillers, lighters, and other things in. I’ve recently started making a few poppy painkiller, but i bet they’ll make me sleep, which isn’t too good while fighting zombies. Also on the note of poppy painkillers, there are 2 periods at the end of the discription, instead of 1.

Quick tip : use alcohol for fast pain relief.
Remark : i have so much pain medication/drugs that i could OD a medium sized town :), so it’s just your luck you didn’t find some.

Pharmacies usually have lots of medication if you raid them, including stronger painkillers.

And zombie hulks.

They tend to solve all pain problems right at the pharmacies’ door.

If you have trouble finding the painkillers in the pharmacy, V can list all the stuff available in the store. The high quality pain killers are also usually behind the counter too.

Usually I find very little in terms of painkillers in Pharmacies I find plenty of other meds most of which tend to be stuff my char doesn’t even need.
Hospitals on the other hand once you cleanse the hospital of it’s patients I find lots of every medical supply I could need, painkillers, first aid, bandages.

The 2-dose suggestion on Aspirin is a god-damned lie.

Seriously, wolf down half the bottle. You’ll be fine.

Does anyone know much about the poppy painkillers? Because pharmacies are near tough zombies, and i have lightweight always.

You can get addicted to poppy painkillers, and, IIRC, they are not very powerful.

Honestly, you can get pretty good painkillers from raiding houses, especially those strange paper ones.

You can get addicted to poppy painkillers, and, IIRC, they are not very powerful.

Honestly, you can get pretty good painkillers from raiding houses, especially those strange paper ones.[/quote]

I have a pretty large subberb near my base, but i still haven’t found any strong painkillers. Also, the paper ones tend to be infested. and, are poppy painkillers better or worse then asprin?

Honestly, you can get pretty good painkillers from raiding houses, especially those strange paper ones.[/quote]

I have a pretty large subberb near my base, but i still haven’t found any strong painkillers. Also, the paper ones tend to be infested. and, are poppy painkillers better or worse then asprin?[/quote]

It is the same as codeine, which is only slightly better than aspirin.

(they both use pkill_2)

Also, of course it is infested. Anything worth getting generally requires a bit of work. But it is usually protected by weaker bugs, so it is generally safer than dealing with zombie hordes.

Strange, but I’ve never actually ran into a hulk or anything too similar to that on my raids. Guess the light step + night vision tends to just let me dance around anything that might be there without attracting them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Strange, but I’ve never actually ran into a hulk or anything too similar to that on my raids. Guess the light step + night vision tends to just let me dance around anything that might be there without attracting them. :P[/quote]

Meh, molotovs and cars solve all but the most stubborn problems.

The rest can be solved by small caliber pistols or liberal use of high yield explosives.
Except that whole bleeding to death from an infected bite while sick, diseased, and radioactive…

The rest can be solved by small caliber pistols or liberal use of high yield explosives.
Except that whole bleeding to death from an infected bite while sick, diseased, and radioactive…[/quote]

That can be solved by a mix of C4, a gas station, a big rig, and lots of vodka.

Wuzzat about belt rigs? Vodka solves everything. Which brings us back to molotovs. A belt-rig filled with molotovs and C4? hehehe...

Gratuitous use of explosives. When everything stubborn enough to withstand gratuitous use of anything thing else absolutely, positively has to be dealt with, including whatever you were trying to get to before the stubborn happened.

[quote=“Iosyn, post:16, topic:1147”]

Wuzzat about belt rigs?
Vodka solves everything. Which brings us back to molotovs.
A belt-rig filled with molotovs and C4? hehehe…[/quote]

Big rig, as in truck, as in 100 kph wall of death metal being piloted by a highly inebriated character that never learned to drive.