Medical bots and Needles

Now I couldn’t find any posts about this and the wiki I not particularly informed on this.
How do you deal with getting a needle from a medical bot.
Exploring the hospital, minding my own business. MEDICAL BOT COMES OUT OF NO WERE, stabbing me in the neck like some anti-vaxxers nightmare… I’m fine.
I crush the bot and continue on my way, until; I start feeling dizzy, then RAPID pain starts increasing, dizziness sets in.
I run to my car to find some stronger pain killers. Figured out my overall weight reduced to nothing which caused the pain, stripped naked. Took brandy and pain killers to deal with the exceeding pain of 600, dizziness persisted, fell sleep… dead.
My only conclusion to this is that I overdosed and I should not have taken those pain killers right?

So my question here is how do you deal with this? Strip naked when symptom start and hope for the best?

Look forward to your answers.

It happened to me on my most recent playthrough, I hid in a doctors office, waited for it to peak and then slept it off without taking anything for it. My survivor ended up exhausted and horribly dehydrated but survived.

1 Like

I feel like mixing drugs may have did you in there and caused some kind of overdose from the hard liquor and painkillers as you already surmised. You probably would have survived if you just rode out the bad times.

Maybe next time try taking a single sleep aid and just being unconscious throughout as much of the ordeal as you can manage.

2 Likes

Man that’s brutal, if it’s not the zombies killing you then its the unexpected side effects.

1 Like

So mixing drugs can potentially be lethal, gotta dig that realism.

2 Likes