Stop sleeping & studying?

Hey all, I’ve ran into a bit of an issue, when I start to study or sleep I can’t stop until the character is done, is this a bug or is there a way to stop? Like I want to wake up after a couple of hours, I hate when the character sleeps the day away.

Side note, how do we wait now? I cant find that option at all :confused:

Reading: press 5.

Sleeping: No clue.

[quote=“Mrnocamera, post:2, topic:1381”]Reading: press 5.

Sleeping: No clue.[/quote]
sleeping is just like real life you cant auto figure out how long you’ve been asleep you will sleep until your fully rested or something wakes you up

Someone needs to add alarm clocks, also I believe waiting is | now.

[quote=“warwolf0315, post:3, topic:1381”][quote=“Mrnocamera, post:2, topic:1381”]Reading: press 5.

Sleeping: No clue.[/quote]
sleeping is just like real life you cant auto figure out how long you’ve been asleep you will sleep until your fully rested or something wakes you up[/quote]

Well I was going to say I wake up the same time everyday no matter what time I actually go to bed, without an alarm clock. Ex. I go to bed at 12 I wake up at 8, I go to bed at 2 I still wake up at 8, figure something like that would affect the character too. Would be nice, I hate when that character sleeps all day, an alarm clock would be nice haha.

Interesting. I’m the exact opposite IRL, my wake-up time is directly connected to the time I got to bed (to be exact unless I’m woken by an alarm clock/etc. then I wake up 9 to 9.5 hours after I go to sleep).

And yeah, an alarm clock is on the list of suggestions that eventually should end up in the game.

I usually sleep 8 hours, but in the recent months my health was sub par, so I did things, like sleeping 7 hours, taking a pee then sleeping 5 more.

Sleeping until you are woken up isn’t entirely accurate. I sleep 6 hours at a time.

Period. Even if I am still tired, I cannot go back to sleep. Bloody bears must be eating my dreams.

You should try being a lucid dreamer. It’s like having an awesome TV show on in your head whenever the lights go out.

In between my waking moments I’m currently embroiled in a war for the survival of earth.
Aliens (kinda) nuked china before setting up some kind of trans-dimensional gateway at ground zero and landing in full force.
Cloned soldiers are dying in the thousands and I’m being transferred to an underground arcology in siberia (from an airbase in Alaska,) although unfortunately the convoy was bogged down by bad weather and an ambushed.
Then I woke up.

[quote=“Iosyn, post:9, topic:1381”]You should try being a lucid dreamer. It’s like having an awesome TV show on in your head whenever the lights go out.

In between my waking moments I’m currently embroiled in a war for the survival of earth.
Aliens (kinda) nuked china before setting up some kind of trans-dimensional gateway at ground zero and landing in full force.
Cloned soldiers are dying in the thousands and I’m being transferred to an underground arcology in siberia (from an airbase in Alaska,) although unfortunately the convoy was bogged down by bad weather and an ambushed.
Then I woke up.[/quote]

That’s a lot more active than my dreams. The few times I’ve had a dream the most out there one was one with me and a female friend I didn’t have a crush on being on a date. It was awkward.

You’re all lucky, I never dream, and if I do it’s normally somehing F’ed up I cant remember in the morning.

On the occasions I remember my dreams, I wish I did not. I will not elaborate on that.

Insomnia is fun, guys.

[quote=“Iosyn, post:9, topic:1381”]You should try being a lucid dreamer. It’s like having an awesome TV show on in your head whenever the lights go out.

Then I woke up.[/quote]

I wish I knew how to lucid dream, as of now I rarely have dreams at all.

Same. It’s something I’ve always wanted to be able to do. And I hardly remember my dreams most days. Maybe one in a month I’ll remember.

Same. It’s something I’ve always wanted to be able to do. And I hardly remember my dreams most days. Maybe one in a month I’ll remember.[/quote]

From my personal experience, sleeping on your back increases chance to dream.

Might wanna move the sleep/dreaming convo to general discussion as this thread is thoroughly derailed and I’m certain the question has been answered.

Same. It’s something I’ve always wanted to be able to do. And I hardly remember my dreams most days. Maybe one in a month I’ll remember.[/quote] Ah I feel bad you guys haven’t had a lucid dream! It’s so awesome! Sadly I don’t have lucid dreams anymore myself when I was younger I did but sadly not anymore :(.