Stange building

So I was walking around I i found this:

I’m not sure if it’s an abandoned house or a survivor’s shelter

and it doesn’t show up in the map.

Anyways, It’s mine now.

Wild guess: a Kickstarter-sponsored building?

That’s so cool. I like the idea of some buildings not just showing up on the map, such as the LMOE shelters. I shouldn’t know it’s there until I’m pretty close. Maybe even some kind of “read the land” perk to be able to tell where such locations are from the dips and bends in the tree line, or maybe from seeing a clearing from far away. Pretty much being familiar with where a likely hideout would be. Anyways I took this way off topic,

That’s cool, make good use of it.

[quote=“deadmerits, post:3, topic:2811”]That’s so cool. I like the idea of some buildings not just showing up on the map, such as the LMOE shelters. I shouldn’t know it’s there until I’m pretty close. Maybe even some kind of “read the land” perk to be able to tell where such locations are from the dips and bends in the tree line, or maybe from seeing a clearing from far away. Pretty much being familiar with where a likely hideout would be. Anyways I took this way off topic,

That’s cool, make good use of it.[/quote]

That could be a cult cabin, if you have a crowbar try removing all those window boards, and if I’m right, you’ll find a basement. Be careful down there

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:4, topic:2811”][quote=“deadmerits, post:3, topic:2811”]That’s so cool. I like the idea of some buildings not just showing up on the map, such as the LMOE shelters. I shouldn’t know it’s there until I’m pretty close. Maybe even some kind of “read the land” perk to be able to tell where such locations are from the dips and bends in the tree line, or maybe from seeing a clearing from far away. Pretty much being familiar with where a likely hideout would be. Anyways I took this way off topic,

That’s cool, make good use of it.[/quote]

That could be a cult cabin, if you have a crowbar try removing all those window boards, and if I’m right, you’ll find a basement. Be careful down there[/quote]

Yeah, that’s reasonable, except I thought cult cabins had a C marking same as regular ones. ???

I’m playing in classic mode, thats probabbly why I wasn’t distroyed by a ghost or something.
I’ll tell what was there if you guys want.

[quote=“DerpyBilbo, post:6, topic:2811”]I’m playing in classic mode, thats probabbly why I wasn’t distroyed by a ghost or something.
I’ll tell what was there if you guys want.[/quote]

So it was a cult cabin? Go ahead, spolier-tag is probably a good idea.

Here it is:

It reminded me to Morrowind’s dungeons. I went downstairs and noticed the place had dirt floor, then I picklocked a door, there was a room full of empty crates and useless stuff, then a hallway with a useless room and then (this is the wierd part) a dungen and next to that, a room with benches looking towards a table with a etched skull on it. I didn’t picked it up at first of course, but there was nothing else so I took it and ran away. Now the creepy part is that the skull gives you the option to activate it, but it says you can’t do anything with it.

Well my friend, congrats on not dying and finding a building most of us have probably never seen before!
You get an internet cookie!

[quote=“DerpyBilbo, post:8, topic:2811”]Here it is:

It reminded me to Morrowind’s dungeons. I went downstairs and noticed the place had dirt floor, then I picklocked a door, there was a room full of empty crates and useless stuff, then a hallway with a useless room and then (this is the wierd part) a dungen and next to that, a room with benches looking towards a table with a etched skull on it. I didn’t picked it up at first of course, but there was nothing else so I took it and ran away. Now the creepy part is that the skull gives you the option to activate it, but it says you can’t do anything with it.

You dint find dementia’s or sacrifices?

Its strange that the building was generated but not the monsters.

They probably didn’t spawn because i’m playing with classic zombies, or maybe there’s a chance they won’t spawn. says while chewing an internet cookie

I’d go with the Classic on that one. IIRC it nails everything Lovecraftian or Blob-y.

That’s the first building I’ve seen to actually have a couch, barring mansions and furniture stores.

The pillars on the south side make me think mansion, (or tiny maisonette?) but according to the first image and the wood fence along the north side says it’s just a boarded up house.

Very intriguing.