Stamina decreasing with empty inventory?

Hi all, first time posting, been playing CDDA for only a month or so but probably have way more hours than is healthy invested already… anyways, started having issues with my current save this evening, noticed my stamina was decreasing as i moved but couldn’t figure out the cause - not overburdened, no illnesses (or any effects at all) listed under “@” menu. tried dropping all inventory than dropped everything, walking around naked and still losing stamina very quickly, like half a bar every 5 steps or so. is this a bug? or am i sick in a way that’s hidden? i have been experimenting with atomic coffee…

Thanks for any help!

You are probably running.

Yeah you might have accidentally pressed the run key, I’m pretty sure it’s " . Near your speed in the info panel where your health bars, the time, the log and all that stuff is with be either a w (for walk) or an R (for run).

[quote=“craashman64, post:1, topic:13530”]Hi all, first time posting, been playing CDDA for only a month or so but probably have way more hours than is healthy invested already… anyways, started having issues with my current save this evening, noticed my stamina was decreasing as i moved but couldn’t figure out the cause - not overburdened, no illnesses (or any effects at all) listed under “@” menu. tried dropping all inventory than dropped everything, walking around naked and still losing stamina very quickly, like half a bar every 5 steps or so. is this a bug? or am i sick in a way that’s hidden? i have been experimenting with atomic coffee…

Thanks for any help![/quote]
I have had this a few times too.
Is your character Tired or Dead Tired? I think you begin to lose stamina when you are like that at a faster rate.