Soda's professions

Here’s mine…
I only value the interest in creating the character with given profession, not the character itself.
Honestly, throwing in a powerful buff from the start, like an assault rifle, good tools or a vehicle will unbalance the start of the game.

Trucker

Dumb as f**k, never cared about finesse. Could wield an oak bench as a weapon, though. Perceptive when not drunk.
Wearing a tank top, greasy cargo pants, maybe some torn boots will describe the feel.
Offsets could be alcohol addiction, smoking and maybe even one or two from the negative traits list.
To compensate, he could have some skills to the profession, and a wrench, steel chain (it’s a must) and some show-offs to point out the piece of jerky in his pocket and an artifact (or rare item) such as a small metal container for booze.

I had a crack at this.

Heroin Addict:

{ "ident": "junkie", "name": "Heroin Addict", "description": "You're an addict, plain and simple. The apocalypse has come and all\nyou care about is finding your next fix.", "points": -3, "items": ["tank_top", "pants_cargo", "sneakers", "heroin", "syringe"], "addictions": [ { "type": "opiate", "intensity": 10 } ] },

Giving three points may be a bit overpowered, but opiate withdrawal isn’t fun.

Guys what the hell am I doing wrong?! this is my professions.json

[
{
“ident”: “unemployed”,
“name”: “Unemployed”,
“description”:
“They say you don’t have any ‘useful skills’, but at least your clothes fit\nwell.”,
“points”: 0,
“items”: [“jeans”, “tshirt”, “sneakers”]
},

{
“ident”: “tailor”,
“name”: “Tailor”,
“description”:
“You’ve made and adjusted clothing for some of the biggest names in town.\nNow, their undead bodies are trying to eat your brains. At least you’ll be\nable to keep your own clothing repaired.”,
“points”: 1,
“items”: [“polo_shirt”, “blazer”, “pants”, “dress_shoes”, “sewing_kit”, “scissors”, “manual_tailor”]
},

{
“ident”: “labtech”,
“name”: “Lab Technician”,
“description”:
“It was your first day in the lab when the cataclysm hit. You were evacuated\nwith all the civilians, but at least you kept your lab gear.”,
“points”: 1,
“items”: [“dress_shirt”, “pants”, “boots”, “coat_lab”, “gloves_rubber”, “glasses_safety”]
},

{
“ident”: “mechanic”,
“name”: “Wannabe Mechanic”,
“description”:
“Although you never got your driver’s license, you’ve always loved cars.\nYou start with a wrench, a toolbelt, and some car-related reading material.”,
“points”: 2,
“items”: [“tank_top”, “jeans”, “boots”, “beltrig”, “wrench”, “mag_cars”, “manual_mechanics”]
},

{
“ident”: “scoundrel”,
“name”: “Scoundrel”,
“description”:
“Your flexible outlook on law has ensured your survival, but now what?\nYou start with pants, a trenchcoat, and picklocks.”,
“items”: [“tank_top”, “trenchcoat_leather”, “pants”, “boots”, “picklocks”, “gloves_fingerless”]
},

{
“ident”: “smoker”,
“name”: “Chain Smoker”,
“description”:
“Everyone at work knew you as the person who always had a cigarette or two\nin hand. Now, you’re down to a single pack, and you hope you find more soon.\nYou start out with a strong nicotine addiction, and 10 cigarettes.”,
“points”: -1,
“items”: [“pants”, “dress_shirt”, “dress_shoes”, “cig”],
“addictions”: [
{
“type”: “nicotine”,
“intensity”: 10
}
]
},

{
“ident”: “you”,
“name”: “You”,
“description”:
"It’s you, seriously its you, fully customized by you\n. You start by whatever you choose, choose wisely its your life.
“items”: [“jeans”, “tshirt”, “socks”, “boots”, “trenchcoat_leather”, “gloves_fingerless”]
}
]

I think you forgot after “choose wisely its your life.” the ",.